Sign in to follow this  
gigapika

Should SVG....

quote:
Originally posted by pokwaPL:

SVG sholud get out Howard in Q3 when he was stuglling all the time. Why he is keeping him on the floor when he has trouble to manage the points? smile_svgsad.png

maybe because he is a defensive player as well? just a thought.

Stan should seriously consider starting Redick. Why wait until the 4 or 5 min mark to bring him in? I do believe that if Redick would have hit that 3 with about 1min left and we won he would be starting.

JJ has proven he can play with Allen. The Magic must start off good to win game 2. Stan needs to start the 5 that match up the best with the Celtics.

lol all i can say is thank god posters on this board aren't making any organizational decisions.

I mean seriously, Redick over Barnes? can you guys hear yourself say that and still be okay with that? There should be a light bulb or neuron firing in your brain saying "wait maybe i'm overreacting"

I guess not.

Stan said it himself in the post-game that the offense ran much smoother with JJ and Vince on the floor together. I think together they calm things down a bit and the players get into a rhythm, something that was missing until the 4th quarter.

On Mike and Mike in the morning, What Everyone is Talking About, they actually posed the question if JJ will play a bigger role in the next game. But look out, JVG is coming on and I'm sure he'll have words of wisdom for Stan. Yea, right!

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:
Magic Fans are too overconfident. This celtics team is good and all those fans who thought it was going to be a walk in the park are kidding yourselfs. I am now thinking cavs would have been an easier opponnet

Big assumption on your part. I do not think 1 lose is the end of the series yet. No, Cavs would have be bad. For the most part, The reffing was good. To be honest, we should have lost by 30 points. Because we only lost by 4 points, we are still in the game for now.

I did not say 1 game loses the series, nor was there any panic in my post.

I am not worried because I did see, like you mentioned: we should have lost by 30, so playing that bad and only losing by 4 you have to take a positive out of that.

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

lol all i can say is thank god posters on this board aren't making any organizational decisions.

I mean seriously, Redick over Barnes? can you guys hear yourself say that and still be okay with that? There should be a light bulb or neuron firing in your brain saying "wait maybe i'm overreacting"

I guess not.

we won with jj last year...

I think jj matches up great vs the c's... I think we should start him or bring him in early. Coaches dont like to change starters up because of chemistry and rotations... so if we dont start jj, we should being him in earlier...

Barnes is the player in the starting line up that can be swapped in or out... He seemed slow game 1...

Sure it easy to over react when the series is lost. It workd with JJ last year. Redick has improved greatly this year so why wouldn't he be a good fit? Offensively when Jameer lets him touch the ball JJ moves the more quickly and is best at getting the ball to Dwight. He will never hurt the magic. He is smart enough to adjust his game to help.

Also must add.

Redick looked like the player, playing with the most confidence. Barnes didn't (clearly because of his back) If you have one player who is not playing with confidence and struggling on the court like he did, it will bring down the whole team.

The fact with Redick is that his conditioning is excellent and on par with Allen. Allen is not a banger, but a quick release shooter who runs all over the court off screens. That fact makes Redick who is similar more effective than Barnes, who likes to be more physical. Barnes looked lost on defense on more than a few occasions, losing sight and touch of Ray Ray.

Thats the facts, not a panic, it is just clear than anyone with half a brain would use the proven, non-injured, game ready Redick on Ray Ray