Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Boston fans: After beating the Cavs..the Magic should be easy.

I really love reading some of their comments, some of them will have a rude awakening about the Magic men.

This comment made me chuckle:

quote:
People dont think, they think we are bashing the magic, think about it KG was out, thats HUGE, scal was playing minutes and the celtics took the magic to 7...

Consider this: The Orlando Magic, whom were without their All-Star point guard, were the #3 seeded team, beat a team that won the Championship a year prior who had home court advantage in this series. YES Celtics fan, lets brag and say that they took the Magic to 7.

Here's another one:

quote:

The Celts, on the other hand, will probably crush them. Orlando took 3 out of 4 this season, but the team dynamic and HEALTH has the Celts playing a fundamentally different brand of basketball right now.

While I can't argue with that statement, it should be noted that it went both ways. While they want to say that KG wasn't the same because of knee surgery, well Nelson not only had the shoulder surgery but also had the same knee surgery that KG went through as well--I believe it was the same surgery, someone correct me if I'm wrong-- Not to mention Vince Carter isn't always the picture of health as some thinks he is.

You want to talk about dynamics? Well the Magic men had to incorporate 5 players into their roster, 2 of which are starters, do you seriously think that when the Magic played the Celtics they were all in tune with each others game? Do you think the chemistry was there? No, it took them a while to get it down back, they are now showing how good they can be as a unite but that didn't start in November.

So yes Boston fans brag about the fact that your team beat the Cavaliers and therefore the momentum will propel them to winning the Orlando series. Brag about the fact that your team played a team that you forced into being a jump shooting team by compacting the paint...because we all know that if the Celtics tried to do the same with Orlando, then obviously they have the games won, I mean seriously, it's not like Orlando is a 3 point shooting team, right? One thing is certain Orlando isn't going to quit.

Listen, I don't know who will win this series, its anyone's ball game, while I'll be loudly rooting for Orlando, but just because Celtics beat the Cavs does not mean they are going to beat Orlando. Orlando and Cavs do not play the same style of basketball, it's not going to be a cakewalk for either team.

I'm sure the Celtics themselves don't hang on some of these reasoning that their fans do. Too bad, I wish they would underestimate the Magic. But now I'm sure that the respect that the Magic men were looking for, they will find in Celtics, and the Celtics will play extremely hard. May the best team win. And if it's not Orlando, God willing that's not the case--I truly believe they are a great team-, Celtics beat the West for us will you? Yes, I do realize that the conference series have yet to begin, I'm just saying. icon_smile.gif

I could care less about Celtic fans, they are barely understandable because their english is like white gheto. It is like a form of ebonics for white people. I always thought they sounded like someone with down syndrome eating. Just saying.

The age of the Celtics will be their undoing. If they go down early they will not be able to run with the young guys in the second half. Their best shooter wouldnt be in Orlando's top 5. It won't be as close as most think. Max 5 games.

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

"5 v 5 we are better....bench is better......

Perk - gives howard fits

Lewis - KG will give him fits

Whos their 3.....the Tattoed chap or the french guy? - PP will eat em up

Carter - Ray Ray.....Carter is the defender Ray will luv.....ie a bad one

Nelson - Could even but I feel rajon will eat him up....."

"tombattor wrote:

Magic is trash. They just look good right now because they played some crappy teams in the playoffs so far. They're lucky they didn't get one of the real teams in the first 2 rounds. Do we really need the garbage Magic team laying down like dogs to the Lakers again? Nope."

wow

Wow is right. Considering a not real team swept the Celtics during the regular season, the dude sounds like an idiot Boston fan homer.

I am glad the Celtics are not taking the Magic seriously. Great advantage for the Magic.

They're confident, nothing wrong with that. Apparently the Cavs were too until they turned on their coach and every player including Lebron.

The majority of the fans on this site believe the Magic are going to win the series in 5-6 games. I wonder if Celtics fans believe that makes us c0cky and arrogant?

Is there something wrong with Celtics fans believing they can win this series and explaining the reasons why they think so? Did the opening poster expect the Celtic fans on that site to be singing the Magic's praises? Unreal.

Meh, they're allowed to be c-ocky and confident. They're just stupid if they think the Magic aren't a better overall team than Cleveland though.