Sign in to follow this  
MagicFromHarlem

"the Magic are not being challeged.."

Hawks are showing why almost the entire Magic fanbase wanted them instead of the Celtics.

Bobcats, however, were probably one of the best teams compared to Heat/Bucks/Bulls...

Playing Cleveland will be extremely different, and most games will be nailbiters.

They are being challenged. I believe they are just rising up to that challenge. Bobcats were not easy and Atlanta, well I still believe they are a great team I just don't know what's going on with them right now.

I've been hearing that EVERYWHERE I go and have a Magic convo...I believe we have stepped up to be just that **** good....hate it or love it

If anyone thinks that Charlotte didn't challenge us, then they didn't pay attention!

Orlando and Charlotte have/had the two best defenses in the league at regular season's end. Any defense other than Charlotte's is gonna feel like a CAKEWALK for the rest of the playoffs, and that's why drawing a tough-minded team like Charlotte in the first round may end up being a blessing in disguise. Just like a lot of people think Philly punching us in the mouths in the first round last season set us up to be tough enough mentally to get to the NBA Finals.

Stats don't mean ****. Everyone knows Cleveland's defense will be better than Charlotte's. Whether that be the greatness of LeBron's elbow, Shaq putting forth whatever he has left because of his jealousy of Dwight, or the referees. Cleveland will defend us better than Charlotte.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Cleveland will defend us better than Charlotte.

I can't see how they could. I would like to note that Dwight's foul trouble had a lot to do with how well the Cats defended us, though.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Cleveland will defend us better than Charlotte.

I can't see how they could. I would like to note that Dwight's foul trouble had a lot to do with how well the Cats defended us, though.

Slamma Jamma Good Point!

Anyone can win a game, but the Magic have won 4 straight against the Bobcats, and 3 straight against the Hawks. We're perfect at home and on the road.

Including regular season, the Magic have won 13 straight games. Whoever is saying we're not being challenged is making excuses. Just like when Lebron struggles and the Cavs lose, people make excuses saying it's Lebrons elbow. Then Lebron goes off on 38 points the next game. Bull**** excuses.