Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Cavs fans upset with fake chalk toss lol

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I made a post, sorry LOD I didn't see that you said not too until after I did it. It's going to get banned prolly for making too much sense, so here's what I put:

quote:
You can't just go around throwing the ban hammer because someone disagrees with you, that's stupid. No wonder so many Cavs fans post on the Magic boards now.

If someone went on here and randomly typed "LeBronZZ suxxxors!" and that was all they typed, then yeah, that's trolling, ban as you wish. But when you have a thread where fans are calling a player (Howard) classless because he does a few impressions? He had a Vitamin Water commercial last year where he did impressions of Arnold, Rick James and Stan Van Gundy all in the same commercial. He's done impressions of Shaq and Charles Barkley as well. That's not classless, it's what he does, it would be like calling Frank Caliendo classless for impersonating John Madden.

Don't be so surprised when Orlando fans come firing back saying LeBron is classless, they do after all have a lot more ammo. Nobody has ever seen Dwight do the following:

- Do the stanky leg on the court while beating up on another team.

- Not shake hands and run off the court after a loss.

- Have cameras removed after someone dunked on him.

- Throw his sweats on the ground while a towel boy had his hand out to get them.

- Milk an injury as an excuse.

Again, I'm not trying to troll. I'm just showing the other side of the argument, hence why I chose the name I chose (it's supposed to say "devilsadvocate" but whatever). Nobody should be thinking about the ECF yet. Cleveland still has to get past Boston and even at 2-0 Orlando still needs to be focused on Atlanta. May the best team win.

It will be interesting to see if you get banned here but your last 3 points about Lebron are going to raise issues.

Accusing Lebron of having the cameras removed is going to rile people up since it was Nike that removed the cameras.

No player in the history of the NBA has ever handed his warm ups to the ball boy (I am exagerrating, but might not be far off). Show me a clip of Howard handing his warm ups to the ballboy of the opposing team and I will admit Lebron is a jerk.

Lebron doesn't say one word about his elbow, the media does. Blame ESPN not Lebron. Lebron shot his free throw left handed after he asked Mike Brown to take a timeout because his arm went numb and Mike Brown didn't hear him. I really don't think he is milking the injury, I believe it hurts him sometimes. I do believe it has been way over hyped by the media.

Maybe someone at Cavsfanatic will be able to rationally post back to you and yo can have a conversation, even if you did tick them off a little bit.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Anyone ever stop to think that LeBron's elbow issues may have arisen from all of that chalk tossing? Just sayin.

This made me laugh...thanks

These fans come out of no where to the basketball scene as soon as lebron was drafted and know nothing... really lebron started the chalk toss?

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

The moderation there is a joke. You can say all the **** you want about any non cavs team, but the first bad thing said about the cavs, even if it's a logical point, is considered trolling.

I got banned after 3 posts

quote:

I think they actually like me over there lol.

Wide open for a joke and I can't think of one!!! ****IT!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

I'll wait right here...

smile_dustball.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Get over it, LeBron and Dwight are friends, LeBron laughs it off if he sees it, I guarantee it.

And you belived in this ?

You don't know that Dwight hate LeBron more than anything in the world, more than telemarketers and closed toilet seats by women ?

D12 want to see LBJ humulilated and in agonising pains, both mentally and physically.

This powder thing is just first step of the master plan, humiliation at beginning. As for the rest, for now I only figured out that at the end Dwight want to kidnapp LeBron puppies, kill them and eat their flesh(not necessary in this particular order). Why do you think Dwight is faking to be LeBron friend ? To give him the puppies as a present and when he'll love them kidnapp puppies, all rest record on tape and LeBron would be devastated.

You can also use puppies as a practical leverage. Send their ears to show that it's serious and force LBJ to throw away games in next playoffs if Magic would face Cavs.

It's so obvious.

Dwight's style is impetuous, his defense is impregnable, he's just ferocious! He wants LeBron's heart! He wants to eat his puppies! Praise be to Allah!...

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Anyone ever stop to think that LeBron's elbow issues may have arisen from all of that chalk tossing? Just sayin.

Wouldn't that be hilarious?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

I'll wait right here...

smile_dustball.gif

This exchange must happen to you a lot, roles reversed...