Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Cavs fans upset with fake chalk toss lol

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

This is a perfect example of team bias. Not in a bad way but it just illustrates how a particular fan base interprets things in regard to their own team.

I highly doubt any of you would find it funny if LeBron even playfully mocked something Dwight did on a nightly basis (if he does anything?). Given the prevailing impression most of you have of LeBron, I find it hard to believe many of you would not be calling him arrogant, an *** and any other 3-4 letter choice words you might come up with (if he did something along the same lines).

Does it matter to me? Not really, I could care less. My personal opinion of Dwight was formed a while ago but I also don't think it's hard to figure out why Cavs fans didn't like it all that much.

Was he playfully mocking LeBron? I would assume so but when you're a die hard fan of either team, does it matter if it's simply playful mocking? I think you're going to take offense to it.....to what degree, I have no clue.

I can see where you're coming from. I don't have any problem with most of Lebron's antics. It's when he gets disrespectful (ball boy, dancing like a fool during a blowout, yet running off like a little girl when the shoe's on the other foot), that I have a problem. Guy loves to play, there's no doubt, and he is definitely going to be one of the top players ever. It's just, it seems like he's having trouble separating himself from the God that ESPN and the like are making him out to be. If he ever got his head on straight and looked at things with maturity, he will reshape this sport like Jordan did. Unfortunately, I just see him living the hype too much (and who could blame him? We ALL want to be famous), to see what he's capable of.

You guys better be ready for the John Wall dickriding. It might be worse than it was with LeBron during draft day and until he steps in the floor.

A lot of Cavs fans see Dwight as a whiner. The mocking he does of Charles Barkley and the love of Lebron comes off as complaining and not just good fun. It doesn't bother me, but it bothers a lot of fans.

And to HighAngle, I can see why they might have banned you if in your first post you called Lebron a whiney girl. I am pretty sure I would have been banned here if I came on and in my first post said Dwight is a whiney girl.

Unfortunately for mods of these types of forum boards, there is so much trolling going on they have to be almost over sensitive to it.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

You guys better be ready for the John Wall dickriding. It might be worse than it was with LeBron during draft day and until he steps in the floor.

They're doing that more often. Didn't Michael Beasley had some sort of show after the draft?

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

I highly doubt any of you would find it funny if LeBron even playfully mocked something Dwight did on a nightly basis (if he does anything?). Given the prevailing impression most of you have of LeBron, I find it hard to believe many of you would not be calling him arrogant, an *** and any other 3-4 letter choice words you might come up with (if he did something along the same lines).

Huge difference here is that Dwight has been known as a comical jokester from the day he came into the league. He has been doing impression, cutting up, and cracking jokes for six years. So, his mocking of LeBron fit into his wise-guy character.

For LeBron to do the same thing, it would be out of his character. LeBron may have any number of antics he does during games, on the sidelines, and such, but they aren't from a comical, prankster angle.

No one around here takes these kinds of actions from Dwight too seriously.

quote:
Originally posted by MMacOH:

Unfortunately for mods of these types of forum boards, there is so much trolling going on they have to be almost over sensitive to it.

This.

I made a post, sorry LOD I didn't see that you said not too until after I did it. It's going to get banned prolly for making too much sense, so here's what I put:

quote:
You can't just go around throwing the ban hammer because someone disagrees with you, that's stupid. No wonder so many Cavs fans post on the Magic boards now.

If someone went on here and randomly typed "LeBronZZ suxxxors!" and that was all they typed, then yeah, that's trolling, ban as you wish. But when you have a thread where fans are calling a player (Howard) classless because he does a few impressions? He had a Vitamin Water commercial last year where he did impressions of Arnold, Rick James and Stan Van Gundy all in the same commercial. He's done impressions of Shaq and Charles Barkley as well. That's not classless, it's what he does, it would be like calling Frank Caliendo classless for impersonating John Madden.

Don't be so surprised when Orlando fans come firing back saying LeBron is classless, they do after all have a lot more ammo. Nobody has ever seen Dwight do the following:

- Do the stanky leg on the court while beating up on another team.

- Not shake hands and run off the court after a loss.

- Have cameras removed after someone dunked on him.

- Throw his sweats on the ground while a towel boy had his hand out to get them.

- Milk an injury as an excuse.

Again, I'm not trying to troll. I'm just showing the other side of the argument, hence why I chose the name I chose (it's supposed to say "devilsadvocate" but whatever). Nobody should be thinking about the ECF yet. Cleveland still has to get past Boston and even at 2-0 Orlando still needs to be focused on Atlanta. May the best team win.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I made a post, sorry LOD I didn't see that you said not too until after I did it. It's going to get banned prolly for making too much sense, so here's what I put:

quote:
You can't just go around throwing the ban hammer because someone disagrees with you, that's stupid. No wonder so many Cavs fans post on the Magic boards now.

If someone went on here and randomly typed "LeBronZZ suxxxors!" and that was all they typed, then yeah, that's trolling, ban as you wish. But when you have a thread where fans are calling a player (Howard) classless because he does a few impressions? He had a Vitamin Water commercial last year where he did impressions of Arnold, Rick James and Stan Van Gundy all in the same commercial. He's done impressions of Shaq and Charles Barkley as well. That's not classless, it's what he does, it would be like calling Frank Caliendo classless for impersonating John Madden.

Don't be so surprised when Orlando fans come firing back saying LeBron is classless, they do after all have a lot more ammo. Nobody has ever seen Dwight do the following:

- Do the stanky leg on the court while beating up on another team.

- Not shake hands and run off the court after a loss.

- Have cameras removed after someone dunked on him.

- Throw his sweats on the ground while a towel boy had his hand out to get them.

- Milk an injury as an excuse.

Again, I'm not trying to troll. I'm just showing the other side of the argument, hence why I chose the name I chose (it's supposed to say "devilsadvocate" but whatever). Nobody should be thinking about the ECF yet. Cleveland still has to get past Boston and even at 2-0 Orlando still needs to be focused on Atlanta. May the best team win.

Here comes the BANHAMMER!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Hey Trey...I can't and shant prevent you guys from going over there. Just wanted to make the point that it could cause them to come back over here.

I know, but if I had seen you post that before I did it then I wouldn't have done it. Just wanted you to know that.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Hey Trey...I can't and shant prevent you guys from going over there. Just wanted to make the point that it could cause them to come back over here.

I know, but if I had seen you post that before I did it then I wouldn't have done it. Just wanted you to know that.

Cool.