Sign in to follow this  
Chase

HELL HAS OFFICIALLY FROZEN OVER! Legler admits he was wrong

Im watching NBA Fast Break and Tim Legler admitted to NOT give the Magic enough respect during the regular season and said with the way the Magic are playing right now, I have to pick them to come out of the East.

He followed up by saying Boston is the 2nd best team in the East followed by Cleveland.

:o

Im watching NBA Fast Break and Tim Legler admitted to NOT give the Magic enough respect during the regular season and said with the way the Magic are playing right now, I have to pick them to come out of the East.

He followed up by saying Boston is the 2nd best team in the East followed by Cleveland.

What will we do with all of this new found respect? I think I'll use my portion on a down payment for a new car. Who needs money when I have mad props?

Then he said the Hawks would have a better chance of winning by allowing Horford to single cover Dwight to take away the three point shot because Dwight isn't good enough offensively to make Atlanta pay.

As if 21 points in 29 mins are scrub stats.

Legler might gain some respect from Magic nation, but he'll lose a lot more from the world wide Lebron wagon for saying that Cleveland is third best.

Also, Horford in single coverage on Dwight just resulted in posters. I can't wait to buy one.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

vcdacarter, liking that fresh sig!

If you look quickly, it kinda looks like VooooCoooo.

Back on topic though, its pretty close between the C's and the cav's for second. In terms of championship credentials, u'd probably have to say the C's, just because they've pretty much all been there. On the other hand, the Cavs have lebron...so...yer

Was watching this in bed, and almost woke the Mrs. up I was laughing so hard. Legler = "I admit I didn't show the Magic enough credit or repect".

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

But see, this just proves that Legler is a complete and total front running moron who has likely used too many hair products.