Sign in to follow this  
howard4mvp

740s shot doctor calling the magic a bunch of whiners

Last week after we swept the bobcats the topic on 740 the game was how the magic are crying cause they think the nba is trying to foul out dwight. Shot doctor said its pathetic that we swept a team and still complain about the fouls. I called in and plugged the orlando magic message board and told shot that every thread is about the refs rigging games and the magic fans are a bunch of crybabies. Its pathetic that we sweep a series but yet you guys complain against blantant obvious fouls. All of you think the magic never make fouls.

Last week after we swept the bobcats the topic on 740 the game was how the magic are crying cause they think the nba is trying to foul out dwight. Shot doctor said its pathetic that we swept a team and still complain about the fouls. I called in and plugged the orlando magic message board and told shot that every thread is about the refs rigging games and the magic fans are a bunch of crybabies. Its pathetic that we sweep a series but yet you guys complain against blantant obvious fouls. All of you think the magic never make fouls.

Nothing says troll like blasting the boards with your first or second post while signing up mid playoffs.

I'm guessing, by simple deduction from the facts presented, that you were already banned under one (or more) user name(s)...

I wonder who used to call everything and everyone pathetic and continues to reset his IP/use proxies to sign to the boards after being banned... hmmm, I WONDER WHO THIS IS.

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

does it start with a cu? and end with a an?

nawwww

quote:
Originally posted by howard4mvp:

Theirs more BS in this than their is in my ***.......wait

Anyway I actually listened to the SD yesterday on my way home and he was pretty much praising the Magic and giveing reasons why the Magic should demolish the Hawks. Plus your a series late pal. IBTL

Just playing Devil's Advocate here: This topic is SHEER win, all the way guys.

I LIVE for these topics. Bravo, TC... brav-****ing-O.

Reverting back to reality: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go swallow broken glass to get the taste of this thread out of my mouth.

EDIT: Why do all my jokes suck this hard?