Sign in to follow this  
ninjapj

Dwight still talking about the refs..

As much as I hate the ticky tack calls that he does get....The past two games he has committed some stupid fouls just out of frustration. AJ is right it is like he is trying to prove he is the strongest. He has also shown other teams how easily it is to mentally break him. He needs to focus and just adapt to an extent...

Yeah, lets turn against our franchise center.

It worked out GRRRREAT the last time a big-name center left town.

Keep it up people! At this pace we'll be back on square one in no time!

I support Dwight in this BS treatment. He commits stupid fouls, but he is also called for ALOT of BS calls when opposing players can almost brutally murder him in front of 18-20.000 people. I can totally understand his frustration but he does need to tone it down.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I support Dwight in this BS treatment. He commits stupid fouls, but he is also called for ALOT of BS calls when opposing players can almost brutally murder him in front of 18-20.000 people. I can totally understand his frustration but he does need to tone it down.

I support him to..Don't you think the front office should fight this battle for him now? I think him complaining is counter productive at this point..

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I support him to..Don't you think the front office should fight this battle for him now? I think him complaining is counter productive at this point..

It is counter productive but the problem is most people are talking much more then just what your saying. Right now is probably the highest period that there has been a negative opinion of Dwight since the time he was drafted with all the stuff people are throwing at him.

He was only fined $15,000 earlier in the season, the usual $35,000 would be reasonable for the next offense, then maybe suspension if it happens again. (Which I doubt Stern is serious about)

He has a blog for a reason, to communicate with his fans on a personal level. Yes, some of the things can harm him (or his pockets). However, let him be to handle his thoughts on the game and non-basketball related things.

This is my .5 avg of a post every month, because half of you do more whining than Dwight does...smh

GO MAGIC

ALL THE WAY TURNT UP!!!!

Dwight has every reason to be ticked. How many times did Chandler, Nazr and Ratlif hold his arms down so he couldn't receive the entry pass? Dwight couldn't even lift his arms sometimes because of it and when he decides to use some force to get free of their full nelson he gets whistled.

At some point something has to give. Put Foyle in to bodyslam one of the opposing teams bigs or sign Anthony Mason and Charles Oakley for a series.

It's ridiculous.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

As much as I hate the ticky tack calls that he does get....The past two games he has committed some stupid fouls just out of frustration. AJ is right it is like he is trying to prove he is the strongest. He has also shown other teams how easily it is to mentally break him. He needs to focus and just adapt to an extent...

I think some of our frustration comes because he's getting held and hit constantly with hardly any fouls. But as soon as he chips somebody it's an immediate foul. I'll admit that most of the fouls on Dwight during the Bobcat series were legit fouls - but most of those fouls game after there was some obvious fouling or flopping going on.

quote:

Don't bother, most of the people that are posting against Dwight are 13 years old. This is common NBA basketball to them.

To answer the original question. I don't think Dwight should get fined but I can see it happening. Even though I know Dwight doesn't write his blogs, he has someone else do it. (he has said this before)

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

He was only fined $15,000 earlier in the season, the usual $35,000 would be reasonable for the next offense, then maybe suspension if it happens again. (Which I doubt Stern is serious about)

He has a blog for a reason, to communicate with his fans on a personal level. Yes, some of the things can harm him (or his pockets). However, let him be to handle his thoughts on the game and non-basketball related things.

This is my .5 avg of a post every month, because half of you do more whining than Dwight does...smh

GO MAGIC

ALL THE WAY TURNT UP!!!!

Problem is in an interview Stern said they monitor blogs, tweets, (and probably have wire taps on cellphones)daily. If Dwight is being scrutinized that closely on the court, you can bet they are watching his comments from all sources. Nothing anyone says any more is sacred or secure.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

He should shut up , didnt stern saying hes going to start handing out suspensions?

we live in a free ****ing country

he can vent if he wants

why don't you shutup since you want to be a communist

Yes, he does live in a free country and he can speak his mind, but that speech come with consequences. The players and coaches have been warned.

No one every promised that the right to free speech is without consequence.