Sign in to follow this  
patport21

Game Thread: Magic vs. BobKittens: Game 4 (Broom Time!) - 4/26 - First Round

quote:
Originally posted by magicalplaya:

Great win magic. You guys really need to stop ur complaining about the refs. Even when we win u whine about something. Just enjoy the win

Is there any way I could convince you to lay down in traffic? No? What if I throw in a tshirt with Lebron's face on it?

My five cents:

- MVP: Fear the Jameer !!! Amazing overall display, hot shooting, limited TOs and floor general. All at the price of 1, with the best player of the 2010 Playoffs First Round.

- Vini, vidi, Vinci. VC scored more this time, got to the FT line, and continued his strong defense. He still has to improve his 3pt shooting, but with him attacking and getting to the charity stripe, I cannot complain.

- "Foul on you" In honor to his name, fouled out. But before that, he left his mark on the game: Agressive D, 13 boards, 2 key blocks, and ... well.. horrible FT shooting.

- Shard: Along with VC and Jameer, only players in the series to score in double figures every game. His 3pt shooting made the difference early, and he is being penetrating more and defending better.

- Mad: Series high. Hitting 3s and converting from the line. Active on the boards. Suffocating D on SJax. Easily his best game so far.

- Bench MVP: Peeaachhheeeeeees: After his G3 fiasco, came back with two big TREYS in the 4th. Also, some good perimeter D.

- Polish Hammer improved a little over the last 2 games, but is not the defensive weapon he used to be. JWill just finished what I hope is his worst series ever. JJ played awful D, but no biggie.

We killed the Bobcats. First ever Best-of-7 Sweep (you can check that too, Nyce). Bring on the BROOOOOMS!!!

And this with Howard and Carter playing less than 50% of what they can really do.

ON TO VICTORY, MAGIC !

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Cav fans will be like : They got a easier opponent .

Another great for Magic. Magic was able to beat the Bobcats 7 times, somthing the Cavs could not do.

wooooo go Magic! Good to see VC bounce back with a great game and.....what...hit a 3? nice

Everyone seems to have come around and in good shape except Dwight needs to stay out of flippin foul trouble dam.

Good win, good series. Lets get some good rest and come out strong 2nd round.

Good game guys, and it was nice to get the sweep.

We have a lot of work to do still though.

Gotta keep up the intensity because we're going to be waiting for the Bucks, Hawks series to end for a while.