Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Eat it MJ-YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!!

Leave MJ alone. We're talking about the greatest basketball player ever here. GTFO

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Leave MJ alone. We're talking about the greatest basketball player ever here. GTFO

lol is true but I don't care if my mom was running that team ill tell her get outtaaa here lol my Magic team on a mission

MJ looked like he was in near tears last night. But then again, lately he always has blood shot eyes. Hard to tell! I felt bad for Larry Brown. He is in a no-win situation if he stays in Charlotte but hearing his interview during the game I'm sure he's packing his bags for Philadelphia.

quote:

Greatest ever or not, someone out there has got to tell him that what was cool in the 90s isn't cool in 2010. For example a hoop earring in one ear.

Borderline offensive

quote:

Sorry, but he brought it on himself when he was out on the floor giving the hand over the shoulder GTFO gesture to Dwight after foul #6 in game three.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:

Greatest ever or not, someone out there has got to tell him that what was cool in the 90s isn't cool in 2010. For example a hoop earring in one ear.

Borderline offensive

LMAO

If MJ was given the choice to not age after becoming a basketball god, do you think he would choose yes?

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

oh ya and Marcin Gortat, Dwights replacement for when he fouled out, hit the game winning free throws.

AHA

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg