Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Official appreciation Thread for Jameer Nelson AKA MIGHTY MOUSE

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Has Junkie even posted in a thread since his failed attempt to start a "bash Carter" thread?

BTW, this seems as good a place as any to point this out. Did anyone else find it interesting (ha-ha) that BJ waited until after Game 1 to post comments that Bill Simmons made several days earlier? Carter has a poor game, all systems go for incinerary Carter thread!

Just wanted to add, that people shouldn't call Jameer Mighty Mouse. Damon Stoudamire is the original Mighty Mouse, and we don't want the NBA officially renouncing Jameer's nickname like they did to Dwight.

I find it rediculous to see people making trade Jameer posts, its almost stupid. Jameer before he was injured, was our BEST player. Better than Shard, better than Turk, oh yes, even better than Dwight, which some of you forget for some reason. My promise?Jameer Nelson will come out to prove himself once again, even to Orlando fans who have apparently a terrible long term memory. He will become a 2 time allstar next year and everyone will jump back on the Jameer bandwaggon. And now, these words may or may not shock you, I could care less if you believe because its true...JAMEER NELSON WILL BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS WE WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR, HE WILL LAUNCH HIMSELF INTO A SUPERSTAR..AND ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO SAY "TRADE JAMEER" WILL SAY I TOLD YOU SO ALL ALONG. Watch for this to happen, so we can all get a good laugh, (mac man etc)Sorry if this was just another Jameer topic I just want to make sure people see this and catch a lil glimpse into the future =)Orlando Magic 2009-2010 NBA CHAMPIONS...

that was from june 23 2009. am I human? or some weird alien thing that can see the future? will this come true? thats for me to know and you to find out. hehe ur lucky I like you guys cause im an alien magic fan or id tell u all when u will die hehe

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

I find it rediculous to see people making trade Jameer posts, its almost stupid. Jameer before he was injured, was our BEST player. Better than Shard, better than Turk, oh yes, even better than Dwight, which some of you forget for some reason. My promise?Jameer Nelson will come out to prove himself once again, even to Orlando fans who have apparently a terrible long term memory. He will become a 2 time allstar next year and everyone will jump back on the Jameer bandwaggon. And now, these words may or may not shock you, I could care less if you believe because its true...JAMEER NELSON WILL BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS WE WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR, HE WILL LAUNCH HIMSELF INTO A SUPERSTAR..AND ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO SAY "TRADE JAMEER" WILL SAY I TOLD YOU SO ALL ALONG. Watch for this to happen, so we can all get a good laugh, (mac man etc)Sorry if this was just another Jameer topic I just want to make sure people see this and catch a lil glimpse into the future =)Orlando Magic 2009-2010 NBA CHAMPIONS...

Ok now im scared

Jameer has been unbelievable! Congrats to him and congrats to our team for having won games when our "stars" have been subpar. We have weapons, baby! We have weapons!