Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Official appreciation Thread for Jameer Nelson AKA MIGHTY MOUSE

I think we can all agree He has been the biggest piece for us so far.

He deserves some love after the regular season bashing everyone gave him, includeing me.

I think we can all agree He has been the biggest piece for us so far.

He deserves some love after the regular season bashing everyone gave him, includeing me.

Meerkat, I love. Always have loved. Love Meerkat.

He played extremely well for us tonight. This series is his. Shows what we missed last year.

Thuglife? Ball Junkie? Where art thou?

Those two guys make me sick.

Jameer is the MVP of this series. Hands down the best player on the team right now.

Imagine if J-Will was running our offense. We would be down right now in the series. He's a DECENT backup, NOTHING else.

Jameer has been my favorite player since he stepped into a magic uni. He is similar in size and height as me and has similar skills, I have been a long time fan of his and was so happy when we drafted him and dwight in 04'. It was a miracle. He truly has been my favorite magic player since he joined the team. I am happy he is FINALLY showcasing his talents in the playoff stage. Thank you jameer!

I'm very impressed with how Meer has risen his game, and might I add just at the right time. In the past 1.5 months I've seen a total transformation of his play. He has me worried at the end, by trying to force up a couple layups on back to back possessions, but I'll live with it if he can build us those big leads. By far the MVP of Round 1 across the NBA. Hopefully he can save some of this for the Finals...

quote:
Originally posted by F1ash:

I'm very impressed with how Meer has risen his game, and might I add just at the right time. In the past 1.5 months I've seen a total transformation of his play. He has me worried at the end, by trying to force up a couple layups on back to back possessions, but I'll live with it if he can build us those big leads. By far the MVP of Round 1 across the NBA. Hopefully he can save some of this for the Finals...

As much as I hate to say this, I would give the 1st round MVP to Lerbon just for the fact he puts up 40 almost every night. The Cavs would have lost game 2 without him.