Sign in to follow this  
Magics Fan from Syria

Searching for forums like ours from other teams

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

quote:
You don't want to go to cavfanatic. That's all.

Is that the Black Hole?

Going to CavFanatic is like being in a Chess match with 100 babies screaming at the same time wanting a bottle; if that tells you anything.

As far as forums go, www.realcavsfans.com isn't bad for Cavs fans.

For just general Cavs posts,www.waitingfornextyear.com has some great info. No forum there, just comments on the posts.

The worst thing Lebron has done for the Cavs is providing a mass amount of 'bandwagon' fans who don't know a thing about the game but will be glad to tell you about how the Cavs are the greatest ever.

quote:
Originally posted by MMacOH:

As far as forums go, www.realcavsfans.com isn't bad for Cavs fans.

For just general Cavs posts,www.waitingfornextyear.com has some great info. No forum there, just comments on the posts.

The worst thing Lebron has done for the Cavs is providing a mass amount of 'bandwagon' fans who don't know a thing about the game but will be glad to tell you about how the Cavs are the greatest ever.

yeah, every high profile guy has a few player loyal not team loyal fans on each message board. The amount of lebron followers is staggering though. Hedo had a handful, JJ has a few, vince has a few, Lebron has something like 100,000 it seems.

As a cavs fan, I absolutely recommend never entering cavfanatic. Honestly one of the worst sports message boards on the web. 99% of the posters are immature teenage posters.

Realcavsfans is a great site. We already have plenty of Laker and Magic posters that post there every day. The only one I know on here that does it on a consistent basis is buttermilkpancakes...

It's a relaxed message board. Pretty much anything goes. However, don't go trolling in your first post. Our mods will ban newbies in the blink of an eye...

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

As a cavs fan, I absolutely recommend never entering cavfanatic. Honestly one of the worst sports message boards on the web. 99% of the posters are immature teenage posters.

Lmao so true ._.

I signed up awhile ago to say something because they were comparing Chicago to Cleveland ( non sports wise)

all i said was...

Comparing the Windy City to The Depressing City?

i got banned.