Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

NFL Draft Day

It is finally here.. all discussion related to the draft please post here;

Who do you guys want your teams to draft with their first?

As a fin I would love to see Morgan or Dan Williams drop to 12, Spiller is interesting but defense is where we need help!

Bradford to the Rams or will Cleveland trade up? Suh to the Lions or will the Bucs get lucky and grab him 3rd? How will Big Ben's 6 game suspension affect the Steelers draft plans or will they trade him?

It is finally here.. all discussion related to the draft please post here;

Who do you guys want your teams to draft with their first?

As a fin I would love to see Morgan or Dan Williams drop to 12, Spiller is interesting but defense is where we need help!

Bradford to the Rams or will Cleveland trade up? Suh to the Lions or will the Bucs get lucky and grab him 3rd? How will Big Ben's 6 game suspension affect the Steelers draft plans or will they trade him?

as a giants fan our list is short.

1.Rolando Mcclain

2.Spiller

3.Mike Iupati

4. Morgan (if we've got an offer on the table for Osi though we could probably pick up a decent third DE in the second round)

obviously if a top 10 talent slides (DL, S, OL) then we would probably go BPA but the list above is what is most likely to be around at pick #15

If we miss out on everyone there the Giants are gonna trade back (preferably to the 20's where guys like Weatherspoon and Brian Price are available)

Hopefully Nola can get Sean Weatherspoon, if he's not there then maybe Sergio Kindle or maybe Jahvid Best/Dexter McCluster if they do end up shipping out Reggie. For some reason a lot of mocks have them going DT, which is dumb cause they're set at DT.

I just want the Jags defense to improve. Haden, Morgan, Pierre-Paul, Berry (if he falls to us)...I really don't care. I just want to see someone in a Jaguars uniform hit a quarterback this upcoming season.

As a Bucs fan we already got one gift today by finding out that Drew Brees is on the cover of Madden.

As for what I'm hoping for in the draft:

I would like to see Suh drop down to us but I severely doubt it will happen. I know everyone has us then taking McCoy but I'm not sold on him yet. I'd rather shore up our secondary a bit more and pick up Berry.

Another hope would be Dez Bryant either dropping into the second, which is possible, or us jumping up to grab him late in the first, which is also possible.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

As a Bucs fan we already got one gift today by finding out that Drew Brees is on the cover of Madden.

I would like to see Suh drop down to us but I severely doubt it will happen. I know everyone has us then taking McCoy but I'm not sold on him yet. I'd rather shore up our secondary a bit more and pick up Berry.

Another hope would be Dez Bryant either dropping into the second, which is possible, or us jumping up to grab him late in the first, which is also possible.

I would put money on the Bucs taking a DT with their 1st pick.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

I would put money on the Bucs taking a DT with their 1st pick.

Yeah I know and if it's Suh, I'm honestly perfectly ok with that. I'm just not feeling McCoy right now for some reason.

I also wouldn't mind us picking up another DT later on in the draft. Troup from UCF is a good pass rusher/run stopper and he will be available. I'd love to bring both him and either McCoy/Suh in and give us to good young DT's for the next few years.

DREW BREES IS BREAKING THE MADDEN CURSE!

Lol, onto the next point. I feel bad for whatever team drafts Pierre-Paul. I'm never high on guys who come out of left field. He's being billed as the best DE in the country, but if you ask me he isn't the best one at USF.