Sign in to follow this  
ManuGinobili

Mavs Spurs

1- Dirk is doing awesome, his jump shot and ability to post up are almost unmatched in the NBA.

2- Shouldnt Timmy D be matched up with Nowitzki and McDyess/Blair with Dampier?

3- Parker is not back to his old form yet. But Duncan and Ginobili chipped in, though they dont look like the Old Spurs

4- Is there any reason, like mybe his father in the front office or his uncle being a close friend to Pop, why Matt Bonner still gets a fair amount of minutes in (let alone San Antonio) the NBA?

1- Dirk is doing awesome, his jump shot and ability to post up are almost unmatched in the NBA.

2- Shouldnt Timmy D be matched up with Nowitzki and McDyess/Blair with Dampier?

3- Parker is not back to his old form yet. But Duncan and Ginobili chipped in, though they dont look like the Old Spurs

4- Is there any reason, like mybe his father in the front office or his uncle being a close friend to Pop, why Matt Bonner still gets a fair amount of minutes in (let alone San Antonio) the NBA?

Tim Duncan cannot keep up with Nowitzki lol. he would get creamed.

though Matt Bonner makes me scratch my head...seriously. Richard Jefferson needs to produce, defend, rebound, something. He did nothing the whole game and the whole season has been a wash for him. He needs to score. I feel this is his last chance to do anything meaningful, otherwise I see him getting traded during the offseason.

quote:
Tim Duncan cannot keep up with Nowitzki lol. he would get creamed.

I guess game 2 proved you wrong. Timmy got it done in offense, single handedly beating the Mavs. With Spurs up 89-84, Duncan scored on 4 (yeah, four) STRAIGHT JUMP SHOTS. Then, after Dirk got it to 9, Manu (who else) hit a 3pt.

Spurs are really hard to beat, even as old as they look nowadays, when they are still loaded with the Big 3.

Nowitzki has a fadeaway shoot that is IMPOSIBLE to defend. The league should make this move illegal.

Duncan can not defend Nowitzki.

ManuGinobili, you sure your not a Spurs fan?? just seems like you creamed your pants in your last post haha

Nowitzki's fadeaway is nuts. Best shot in the league.

Im not a fan of the Mavs but I hope they win the next three and get let the Spurs go on holidays.

quote:
ManuGinobili, you sure your not a Spurs fan??

Are you kidding me?? I hate the Spurs. As I hate the other 29 teams.

Please read my post history and realise.

I hate them, but I recognize them as the dinasty of last decade. And Duncan as the 2nd best player I've ever seen. Since 94, when I started following the NBA. But I also think LeBron is awesome, and I hate the Cavs. Ditto for Kobe and the Lakers, and Wade and the Heat.

And since I am Argentinian, I am a Manu fan, but I hate him if they play us. Period.

I hope this series goes 7 games. The first two have been a blast to watch.