Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Is dwight being managed by the NBA?

no other thread for this, but

magicalplaya is probably curran/livebythe3/Golfer4Magic

i'd bet $5 on it

The officiating was bad because the officials calling the game are bad. Even if you want to buy into the Stern conspiracies, you would have to be foolish to think that Stern isn't drooling over a Cavs/Magic rematch, and the serious cash the matchup would make.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

The officiating was bad because the officials calling the game are bad. Even if you want to buy into the Stern conspiracies, you would have to be foolish to think that Stern isn't drooling over a Cavs/Magic rematch, and the serious cash the matchup would make.

I agree. I don't think that refs like dwight all that much either.

It's hard to get 3 good refs for every game in the playoffs. Too bad by the conference finals we'll have all the old fogey's again and have bad officiating in that one too. Stern needs to pay his refs and stop being cheap. Refs are a major issue in the nba and i don't really see that many problems in other major sports.

quote:
Originally posted by exAusTiN:

Yes, you've finally figured out the NBA. They conspire against the Magic on purpose and you Magic fans are showing who they really are!

/Sarcasm

If you were here to talk basketball instead of trolling, you would have let this one go by without chiming in.

Welcome troll.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

Yes, you've finally figured out the NBA. They conspire against the Magic on purpose and you Magic fans are showing who they really are!

/Sarcasm

If you were here to talk basketball instead of trolling, you would have let this one go by without chiming in.

Welcome troll.

I couldn't help myself. This whole conspiracy **** against the Magic is getting really old.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

/Sarcasm

Welcome troll.

I couldn't help myself. This whole conspiracy **** against the Magic is getting really old.

I'm glad that even though every single Magic fan that posted in here condemned the thoughts of the OP that you still felt the need to chime in and add your worthless 2 cents to troll our fanbase on our message boards.

I would like to see these guys get defensive player of the year and not get the respect that Howard should get and not get frustrated, its every darn game now for 2 seasons they are not real magic fans they just come on this board cause they like the sound of their words and love to bash real magic fans, they dont know what it feels to be a real fan or the emotinal atachment that comes with that title if any one needs an example of that visit the new york yankees forum i hope real magic fans understand were im coming from go magic!!!!!!!

quote:

/Sarcasm

If I were to go on to the Fantatic site, find one unreasonable bandwagon Lebron fan, and use that person's opinion to condemn the entire fanbase, would you consider that fair?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

/Sarcasm

If I were to go on to the Fantatic site, find one unreasonable bandwagon Lebron fan, and use that person's opinion to condemn the entire fanbase, would you consider that fair?

Well every person on Cavsfanatic is a Lebron homer, so yes.

But I'm not talking about every Magic fan, just the ones throwing this conspiracy bs.

If you don't buy the NBA rigging do you remember Shaq signing a contract at 2 AM (not during the normal work day is it?) with the Lakers after John Gabriel went to sleep knowing he had Shaq locked up and playing in Orlando for 7 more years.

Things happen in the NBA to promote the product with particular emphasis on officiating. If you don't believe that then you must be David Sterns mama. Look I don't think for one minute that the nba wants the cats to win but they do want to build a fan base there for MJ's club and a 4-0 series (which it may be) doesnt excite the city of charlotte.