Sign in to follow this  
magicalplaya

hawks officially clinch 3rd in the east. you know what that means....

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

Fantastic. I am so glad we dont have to play Boston in the second round. Even though we would still beat them anyways. Boston plays hard. Atlanta is a soft team. I rather watch Hartford runaway from Dwight, then Perkins hard fouling and bumping Dwight around for a series. Atleast KG, Perk, and Rondo will beat up the Cavs in a 7 game series, so that the Cavs will be tired in the Eastern Finals. This works out perfect for the Magic.

The Celtics are not going to give the Cavs any problems at all. It would not suprise me if the Cavs swept them. I am not even sure that the Celtics can beat the Heat.

I actually predicted that the Celts would beat the Cavs if they meet in the playoffs. I guess we'll see.

My heart tells me the Celt's will give the Cav's problems...

My brain however is telling my heart it is a dumbass and the Celtics couldn't beat the Cavs even if you spotted them the first two games.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:

quote:

Fantastic. I am so glad we dont have to play Boston in the second round. Even though we would still beat them anyways. Boston plays hard. Atlanta is a soft team. I rather watch Hartford runaway from Dwight, then Perkins hard fouling and bumping Dwight around for a series. Atleast KG, Perk, and Rondo will beat up the Cavs in a 7 game series, so that the Cavs will be tired in the Eastern Finals. This works out perfect for the Magic.

The Celtics are not going to give the Cavs any problems at all. It would not suprise me if the Cavs swept them. I am not even sure that the Celtics can beat the Heat.

I actually predicted that the Celts would beat the Cavs if they meet in the playoffs. I guess we'll see.

The Celtics have lost 6 of their last 9 games. They lost to the Nets, Wizards, and Bulls out played them. I don't see how they would will get out of the first round, much less beat the Cavs. Time will tell a quess.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The Celtics have lost 6 of their last 9 games. They lost to the Nets, Wizards, and Bulls out played them. I don't see how they would will get out of the first round, much less beat the Cavs. Time will tell a quess.

Your right...the Celtics wont beat the Cavs in a 7 game series. But I beat they will win a couple of games aginst the Cavs. And KG and Co will beat up, and do some hard fouls on the Cavs. What I am trying to say is the Cavs will have some bumps and bruises went they meet the magic.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Your right...the Celtics wont beat the Cavs in a 7 game series. But I beat they will win a couple of games aginst the Cavs. And KG and Co will beat up, and do some hard fouls on the Cavs. What I am trying to say is the Cavs will have some bumps and bruises went they meet the magic.

You are right. Celtics do play dirty. Rondo will throw Mo Williams into the Scorer's table, and Garnett will probably knock James to the ground and James will cry like a baby. Garnett will be suspended for life. It should be interesting to watch.

LOL. What the Magic need to do is focus on their games and take it 1 game at a time. What the Magic not need to do is to care about other teams games.

LAL, CLE, BOS, or any other team doesn't matter as long as we play our game.

We'll own the Hawks. I don't even know why people take them seriously. They're a regular season team. They cannot play playoff basketball at all and have never shown the ability to do so. If they pla the Heat I wouldn't be surprised if we faced the Heat in round 2 instead. They just flourish on fastbreaks and nothing more.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

We'll own the Hawks. I don't even know why people take them seriously. They're a regular season team. They cannot play playoff basketball at all and have never shown the ability to do so. If they pla the Heat I wouldn't be surprised if we faced the Heat in round 2 instead. They just flourish on fastbreaks and nothing more.

You got that right. Didn't they get swept by CLE last playoffs, by an average of 10+ points or more per game?

quote:

quote:

I'm more a long the lines of this thinking too...

The Celtics won't beat the Cavs in the series but they will beat the crap out of them. Win, lose, or draw the Celtics are going to hack, hold, and do whatever else they can get away with. The Cavs will have their fair share of bumps and bruises coming out of that series.

Anyone that thinks we are getting a free ride simply because we are playing the Hawks is just being absurd. The Hawks have enough talent to give anyone a lot of trouble. I like this matchup but the Magic are still going to have to show up and play great in order to beat them.