Sign in to follow this  
S.L.A.M.

Barkley picks Cavaliers to win NBA title..

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

Charles Barkley is so phony is pathetic. Who cares what that ugly fat slob says anyway.

Wow what a change of heart.

That's a good thing.

The man has a bad man crush on James. Barkley is just saying the most stupid things. Even Kenny Smith is making more sense than him, and that is not saying too much.

You do realize, this is the same man that hated on James the first 4 years of his career. And it's also the same man that picked the Magic to beat the Cavs last year. There is no bias with his picks, no homerism, just his gut(a big one) feeling.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Charles Barkley is so phony is pathetic. Who cares what that ugly fat slob says anyway.

That's a good thing.

The man has a bad man crush on James. Barkley is just saying the most stupid things. Even Kenny Smith is making more sense than him, and that is not saying too much.

You do realize, this is the same man that hated on James the first 4 years of his career. And it's also the same man that picked the Magic to beat the Cavs last year. There is no bias with his picks, no homerism, just his gut(a big one) feeling.

No can't say that I do. I have only watched basketball for about 1 1/2 half years. Barkley has changed since last year. He is all about the money, and wants commerical endorsements so he his riding James ****. Just that simple.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's a good thing.

No can't say that I do. I have only watched basketball for about 1 1/2 half years. Barkley has changed since last year. He is all about the money, and wants commerical endorsements so he his riding James ****. Just that simple.

I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED!

Oh, good lord.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's a good thing.

I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED! I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD WANT US TO TRADE FOR BOSH BUT YOUR RATIONALE BEHIND HOW WE COULD GET HIM IS UNINFORMED!

Oh, good lord.

Translate?? LOL

well on the other note lets read wat a a retard said:

If Lebron leaves for the Knicks, I will still be a Cavs fan first. But I'll be a Magic fan second.

The Cavs would be mediocre at best so Dwight Howard would be my new favorite player. I would trust the big man and Ron Jeremy to forever stand between Lebron and the NBA finals.

My grudge would partly be against Lebron but mostly hoping that New Yorkers never get the satisfaction of an NBA title with him.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

I believe Barkley is trying to motivate dwight, nothing more

I think you've made a good point. If the Magic get to play the Cavs and it could be the Cavs get knocked off before that happens, Dwight should keep reminding Lebron that the Magic have been there, done that, and Lebron will never see the inside of Staples Center except on TV.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

I believe Barkley is trying to motivate dwight, nothing more

I think you've made a good point. If the Magic get to play the Cavs and it could be the Cavs get knocked off before that happens, Dwight should keep reminding Lebron that the Magic have been there, done that, and Lebron will never see the inside of Staples Center except on TV.

So the Finals is played in LA? I thought it was a 2-3-2 format??

YAWN

and i say yawn because its yesterdays news as barkley said this about a month ago.

its funny cavs fans come here and tell us the so called experts say they are picking cleveland to win it all just like last year.

what happened in june last year???

werent the cavs fishing???.

I guess if they keep picking the same team year in year out they might be right someday!!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's a good thing.

Oh, good lord.

Translate?? LOL

see: http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...91029871/m/386101008

paragraph 3