Sign in to follow this  
Chase

(Excuse me Mods) Bobcats fans say **** the Magic.....

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

I was excited my first time too... icon_wink.gif

i'm sure your right hand was excited too (c ;

LOL

we get to pop their cherries. Hope we put it on them correctly; and have them doing the walk-of-shame...4-0.

This was posted from their forum:

go back to your own board if youre gonna be a *****. your team has basically the same chance as ours to win a title anyway.

That was a good one, Orlando and Charlotte have exactly the same chance to win a title. One guy predicts Charlotte winning the east comfortably, with no series going further than 6 games.

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz:

go back to your own board if youre gonna be a *****. your team has basically the same chance as ours to win a title anyway.

That was a good one, Orlando and Charlotte have exactly the same chance to win a title. One guy predicts Charlotte winning the east comfortably, with no series going further than 6 games.

who are you talking about?

wow the magic fan that went over there needs to calm down.

it's their forum. it's their team. of course they're gonna have pride and say they're going to beat the magic. i wouldn't expect it any other way.

to go to their forum and call them retards is over the top.

some of you guys take this internet stuff a little too serious. if the magic were the 7th seed and cats the 2nd we would have faith in our team that they would be able to make an upset. why go to another forum and bash another set of fans faith in their team?

quote:
ok ok ok i have heard enough, my goodness charlotte fans are you serious, read what some of you are writing, first orlando has the #1 defense in the country as well as the #2 offense in the country, we have playoff experiance which you dont and larry hughes, freaking larry hughes is going to make a huge difference for you guys and gives you a better back court. I have seen some fanbases that are just clueless but you guys are saying some crazy things, now can you have faith in your team yes but staking claims that who else has as deep a bench as we do.......really have you not seen orlando's bench and how deep they are, have you not seen them average more points a night than some other teams starters. have you not seen that Brandon bass cant get consistent minutes because there is such a log jam. guys faith is great but you have got to really think before you type. i will give you one maybe two games but other than that its first round exit for you guys. and if you do better hey thats great for you but lets not sit around and stomp all over the magic and say they dont scare me one bit cuz remember charlotte they have the 2nd best record in the league, you have the 7th best in the east. thats saying something so not being a little nervous about your team facing a great team means one thing, your retarded or you didnt graduate high school. anyways best of luck i truely wish you the best i just cant stand the bashing going on and had to throw in my two cents..

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

i guess netrunner? i was wondering the same thing.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

i guess netrunner? i was wondering the same thing.

Sorry, was meant to be linked from their site but I guess it went wrong. It's edited now anyways.