Sign in to follow this  
~O~

"Darko" resign him or not?

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

O-Dub, are you telling me David Robinson should've come off the bench for the Spurs, because they had no offensive big men on the bench? When you have (potentially) two dominant big men, you better start and develop both of their games together.

I guess you've haven't seen Darko get all that exhausted on court. Darko isn't David Robinson and will never be David Robinson. From my point of view, Darko will be way better. As you can see, Emanuel Ginoboli can still make another team look like crap without starting Gino did it to ours. "Pop did that to add more offense to the bench". I guess people don't get the philosophy. But I guess Darko isn't Emanuel Ginoboli either but Darko has offense. Like I said, if Darko can get more conditioning, He should start cause Dwight stays in the game longer than him because of that....but I can guarantee you that Darko will be starting next season...that is If he signs with us.

Am I sounding like a bad guy with this "don't start Darko" thing?

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

O-Dub, are you telling me David Robinson should've come off the bench for the Spurs, because they had no offensive big men on the bench? When you have (potentially) two dominant big men, you better start and develop both of their games together.

I guess you've haven't seen Darko get all that exhausted on court. Darko isn't David Robinson and will never be David Robinson. From my point of view, Darko will be way better. As you can see, Emanuel Ginoboli can still make another team look like crap without starting Gino did it to ours. "Pop did that to add more offense to the bench". I guess people don't get the philosophy. But I guess Darko isn't Emanuel Ginoboli either but Darko has offense. Like I said, if Darko can get more conditioning, He should start cause Dwight stays in the game longer than him because of that....but I can guarantee you that Darko will be starting next season...that is If he signs with us.

Dwight's and Darko's games complement each other so well, they need as much time together as possible.

I hear what you're saying about Darko's conditioning, but I really think Donovan will get him in shape... Don't worry about that.

We need to let Darko know he's a key part of this team. If he comes off the bench, what does that do to his confidence? It's the new millennium twin towers... They need to start together!

Alright, I'm completely sounded like the enemy. Start him. I hope we can get Augie off the bench because I don't want to have to rely on Battie and Bo for offensive big man.

O-Dub, we could probably get away with playing Hedo at power forward every once in a while, that is, if he's still around -- he has a very tradeable contract.

quote:

Alright, I'm completely sounded like the enemy. Start him. I hope we can get Augie off the bench because I don't want to have to rely on Battie and Bo for offensive big man.

I don't agree with you on bringing Darko off the bench but I understand you're thinking on the subject. I have a hunch that Darko is a guy who would respond positively to a consistent spot in the starting rotation.

Hopefully Augustine will be able to contribute next year. We will also bring in Gortat and maybe add another cheap big in free agency or with one of our 2nd rounders. I think we'll be ok.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

I don't agree with you on bringing Darko off the bench but I understand you're thinking on the subject. I have a hunch that Darko is a guy who would respond positively to a consistent spot in the starting rotation.

Hopefully Augustine will be able to contribute next year. We will also bring in Gortat and maybe add another cheap big in free agency or with one of our 2nd rounders. I think we'll be ok.

Hey, I said start him and I can guarantee he'll be started didn't I. Comeon guys. I'm feeling like public enemy number one.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:Hey, I said start him and I can guarantee he'll be started didn't I. Comeon guys. I'm feeling like public enemy number one.

Dude, relax. No body is upset that you think that way. I bet most of us see your point, and I agree that there is some merit to that argument. I just think we'd be better served with Darko in the starting lineup.

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:Hey, I said start him and I can guarantee he'll be started didn't I. Comeon guys. I'm feeling like public enemy number one.

Dude, relax. No body is upset that you think that way. I bet most of us see your point, and I agree that there is some merit to that argument. I just think we'd be better served with Darko in the starting lineup.

OMG lol. I said its ok. I agree with you guys already. lol. I just hope that we get some offense in the second line thats all.

quote:
Originally posted by serbianeagle:

man i just can not wait to see magic smashing the pistons in next playoffs.......

That is if they beat the first seed. Sorry lol bad joke, hope no Piston fan sees this and takes the joke too seriously. Next season would be a blast. If we get a great FA acquisition, then it's all fireworks deep into the playoffs.