Sign in to follow this  
habib11

My biggest fear... how easily the NBA could screw us in the playoffs..

First off, I think every fanbase around the league can agree that the NBA wants a Cle/LA finals.

So with that said, is anybody else worried about the referees targetting Dwight and easily shafting us in a 7-game series? The thing is, it would be so **** easy for them to pull it off, they've been shafting D12 ALL YEAR and its like they've set a precedent.

A touch foul here, a b.s. charge there etc.. and we could be without Dwight for big stretches in multiple games. Last yr it was like that too but we were just a much better team, the Cavs have made big improvements and if the refs do target Dwight its going to be very difficult to overcome.

First off, I think every fanbase around the league can agree that the NBA wants a Cle/LA finals.

So with that said, is anybody else worried about the referees targetting Dwight and easily shafting us in a 7-game series? The thing is, it would be so **** easy for them to pull it off, they've been shafting D12 ALL YEAR and its like they've set a precedent.

A touch foul here, a b.s. charge there etc.. and we could be without Dwight for big stretches in multiple games. Last yr it was like that too but we were just a much better team, the Cavs have made big improvements and if the refs do target Dwight its going to be very difficult to overcome.

How can anyone not be worried after watching game 1 2 and 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals last year?

quote:
Originally posted by habib11:

ummmmmm, no

I'm gonna go ahead and say the better team will win in spite of the refs. Unless, of course, it's blatant like WCF 2002 blatant... but today, that's very, VERY unlikely to happen. Would Stern really want to add fire to Donaghy's recent media exposure?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

I'm gonna go ahead and say the better team will win in spite of the refs. Unless, of course, it's blatant like WCF 2002 blatant... but today, that's very, VERY unlikely to happen. Would Stern really want to add fire to Donaghy's recent media exposure?

i tend to agree but then again if i owned the team and we had to play to 8 v 5 i would do somthing about it, the nba market itself is so big they really dont need to worry about the so called big market teams proping up the show piece of the year the best two teams will do a good job.

I always worry about the Stern's in Stripe's..If I was an oppossing coach there are 2 guys whose heads I would try to get into and game plan for..That is Dwight and Barnes..You can get either one of them to lose their cool and do something stupid..I hope SVG is drilling this into their heads..

First thing that comes to my mind is billups hitting the three and the dumbass twolves clock opperator couldn't do a job a monkey could do and the three retarded refs counted a shot that clearly was too late

the NBA hates Orlando almost as much as they hate sactown