Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic at Cavs Sunday 4/11/10 1:00 PM - EST

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

jesus can we rebound....btw, where is vince? i haven't seen this entire game...is he sucking or just limiting his minutes?

JJ outplayed Vince tonight. not a great game but i will take the win. Hope lakers will lose today too

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

West go ahead and slap the backboard you b!tch

Probably because they didn't care to win...lol..Did you see them fouling with 30 seconds left down by 5? Not an important game. Still an entertaining game though.

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:

jesus can we rebound....btw, where is vince? i haven't seen this entire game...is he sucking or just limiting his minutes?

JJ outplayed Vince tonight. not a great game but i will take the win. Hope lakers will lose today too

oh ok thanks...i know vc is just holding out til playoffs..i can't wait to see him get unleashed soon, i think he's gunna go all out

quote:

both

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

lol was gortat just running an nfl play? Anyone see him blocking z underneath the basket? Hilarious!!

he's doing a good job keeping z out of the paint.
He's doing a good job it's just that one play he looked line an offensive lineman

yeah, it was kind of funny.

this is not a win that should be proud about. Considering the struggle against a Cavs team that has no James, Shaq and Jamison and Mo not playing the 4th...

But a win is a win... This win might bring more confidence on the Cavs squad... On how well they perform.

Thoughts:

We stunk it up for the first 18 minutes, but good job coming back.

I am not saying in any way that Cleveland is better with Queen, but the ball did move much more smoothly in their offense without him.

Queen was a ***** on the sideline early in the game. I really want to send him home these playoffs.