quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by StayBrutal:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

stop taking things so personally. No recent cav fan has come over and done anything.

Cav4lyfe says hi.

I was just about to say that.

i thought we banned him...

we can banned people?how?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Malachi:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

I like this guy. He's one of us.

I'm a basketball fan first, Cavs fan second. I'm 29 and have been a Cavs fan since I was a kid. I had to put up with getting bounced from the playoffs by MJ back in the day, to the 17 win season prior to drafting James. I'm not here to argue with you guys. I just wanna talk basketball and the Cavs forum is just unbearable.
I respect if you wanna talk basketball,im just sick and tired of cav fans coming to our boards and insulting the team and us without any knowledge of the game of basketball.I dont see the other 29 teams fans doing that s***!

smile_shardhappy.png

Well why did all this bull**** come when we were one game close to passing the Lakers. Who knows.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

stop taking things so personally. No recent cav fan has come over and done anything.

Cav4lyfe says hi.

I was just about to say that.

i thought we banned him...

we can banned people?how?

well you and i cant but a mod can

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

All I wanna really say about this is that I <3 Matt Barnes for being Dwight's enforcer. Someone... ANYONE screws with D12 the wrong way and Barnes is there to deal with it. Thank goodness someone on this team does, and we've also needed that for a long time.

The more time that passes, the more indispensable Barnes is becoming to this franchise.

Barnes is basically the leader of the Magic. It's a shame though that guys that have been there for awhile don't have the leadership qualities he has. When he called out the team earlier this year, that's something you would expect Howard or even Nelson would do. Not the new guy on the team.

I just learned this from Dwights latest blog post...apparently the fans threw beer at the Magic players as they walked off the court. I mean c'mon, the Spurs won. WHy the hell would they throw beer on the players. This is an all-time low for Spurs fans. Up until last night, I had some respect for San Antonio in some ways. Not a sliver of respect anymore. F them all.

I don't think Dwight is going to forget this game. When we see them next year, nobody forget this. NOBODY. F the SPURS

quote:

I don't think Dwight is going to forget this game. When we see them next year, nobody forget this. NOBODY. F the SPURS

From his blog:

quote:
As for them fouling me intentionally, that

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

From his blog:

quote:
As for them fouling me intentionally, that

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

the team does not 'need' a leader that screams.

That's not what I meant, and that's defiantly not what I said. Barnes wasn't screaming when he said the team is playing with no heart earlier in the year. He was telling it like it was. That's something Howard and Nelson should be doing. Hell even VC the vet on the team. It just seems to me that Howard and Nelson aren't really leaders. I don't really agree with what Barnes did(last night) but I understand it. The part about remembering your face was taking it a little to far. But it was good that he stood up for his teammate even if it was against a heckler. (that was actually right about what he said) The fans throwing the beer was messed up though. (if that happen for real)