Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Dwight Howard upset with fans, refs, Spurs

quote:
Originally posted by Arex Bawrin:

Soloution: Just make 70% from the line and this will never happen!

Until then stop letting everyone get inside your head so easily, ****... If I was the Spurs I would play the exact same way, and it worked. Instead of getting mad just suck it up till you can make a decent FT %. Otherwise just **** Dwight because now everyone in the league knows how easy it is to get to you.

+1000 Well put.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

Until then stop letting everyone get inside your head so easily, ****... If I was the Spurs I would play the exact same way, and it worked. Instead of getting mad just suck it up till you can make a decent FT %. Otherwise just **** Dwight because now everyone in the league knows how easy it is to get to you.

+1000 Well put.

Exactly. Besides the officiating sucked overall. Unless Pop just wanted to get tossed. They went after Bowen in the playoffs and instead of getting frustrated, he stepped up and hit a few in a row. Guess what, the crap stopped. Similar to when teams used to let Lebron shoot jumpers and didn't mind sending him to the line. It was ugly to watch. It's strategy used to disrupt the rhythm. Take a deep breath, shake it off, step to the line and knock it down. And you may boast about not having to see this team again but best believe that meltdown was noted by every Eastern Conference opponent.

lol @ people being angry at howard for being angry. it's not like he's IMPROVED at keeping is composure since january or anything.

you guys have to understand how hard it would be to make your free throws when you're this pissed, and your hand is this changed. it's not as easy as saying 'DO IT DWIGHT DO IT'.

quote:
lulz

lol i know. they actually think hack a howard is a discovery. he was hacked in every single series.

My main concern is that Dwight is going to get hurt by these muggings. They are really fouling him but I mean hard fouls. This has got to stop before it's too late. I think we need to start resting some of our guys. Other than that we lost to a scrub team because we ran out of gas, pure and simple. Go Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

**** all you bull**** Magic fans. Our star player got attacked on the road and you jump on him? **** the Spurs and their fans, we won't see them again this season because their team has no chance to get out of the first round, but if they do stumble into the Finals I can't wait for the beating. And add to that, I can't wait for next years beating.

I couldn't have said it any better.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

**** all you bull**** Magic fans. Our star player got attacked on the road and you jump on him?

A fan verbally "attacked" a player? Is that rare or D12's frustration filled response?

By acting like a baby and completely melting down when intentionally fouled, Dwight just begged for that strat to be employed during the playoffs by opponents. Instead of blaming fans, perhaps we should be looking at the guy who's responsibility it is to protect Dwight. Based upon what I saw, SVG needs a page out Popovich's book!

Dwight acted like a b*tch, everyone saw it, and it worked.

Call a spade a spade people.

The "real fan" argument is a joke.

stop complaining. dwight gets hack a howard. like that has never happened to any other player. maybe he should just shut his mouth and make his free throws.

p.s you guys won't be facing the spurs in the finals cuz you won't make it there.

quote:
Originally posted by cav4lyfe:

stop complaining. dwight gets hack a howard. like that has never happened to any other player. maybe he should just shut his mouth and make his free throws.

p.s you guys won't be facing the spurs in the finals cuz you won't make it there.

Why are we so lenient with these morons? This is as blatant a troll post as there is.

quote:

I want someone to piss Dwight off. He just needs to learn to make free throws in the heat of the battle. He can do it. He just had an awful game. I have faith in him for the playoffs. He has to improve, or I could see teams doing this in the playoffs and that's bad news.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

I want someone to piss Dwight off. He just needs to learn to make free throws in the heat of the battle. He can do it. He just had an awful game. I have faith in him for the playoffs. He has to improve, or I could see teams doing this in the playoffs and that's bad news.

Dwight has all the firepower needs. Dwight needs to do another Derrick Rose to get their attention. I think this was an isolated game, and that Dwight just got overfrustrated. My hubby thinks that Dwight will be better with the freethrows.