Sign in to follow this  
Chase

RICK'S RANT OWNS LEBRON!

we can't rag on handshakes, the magic actually have more inside handshakes ranging from when dwight was a rookie until now.

but dwight would have still shook someone's hand after the ecf loss. everyone here was making fun of mo williams when he was throwing out a gurantee and such, but no one here really makes fun of him anymore after he stayed back and took on the media pressure and shook hands. lebron's apology wasn't a very great one at that, i remember it, it still made him seem childish.

i'm a fan of lebron's ability, but i sit near cavs fans at work that have the mentality that if he can just win a championship and leave they would be happy, and they're indians/browns fans too, so i'm not doubting their love for cleveland. to me that speaks alot for die hard fans if they're willing to say that, one of the guys cut up his anderson browns jersey when he heard what he had to say about the team.

and i'm not angry at lebron's quotes, especially the scoring title one, he could go out there and take a million stupid shots and lose every game and have the scoring title for the rest of his life, or he could play team ball and win, at least that's what i took from it, the media will murder lebron just as soon as they made him the king, he should always remember that, see tiger woods.

quote:
the magic actually have more inside handshakes ranging from when dwight was a rookie until now.

definitely not possible...have you seen LBJ and his OCD routines with like each player on his team?

do handshakes really matter? idk, this stuff seems as meaningless and petty as the actual handshakes themselves...comments are one thing, this stuff is silly...

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

I love the handshakes that the Cavs have. There's nothing arrogant about that.

LeBron is a very ****y guy. He should be to an extent, he is the best player in the world. I mean, people mocking him and downtalking him are giving him what he loves: attention. He loves being in the spotlight, as you all know.

He's been great for the NBA. Made them a lot of money. If a few handshakes and a dance on the sideline make him a guy with a bad attitude, I'm ok with that.

i am at a loss of words.

Wow... Cant Believe someone in the main spot light is dissing LBJ...

Surprised NIKE hasnt confiscated Rick all together.

Now is LBJ immature?

Yes.

Does he need to be called out on it?

Yes.

Will this bother LBJ?

No. Although Rick might get traded to Fox Sports if he continues

Plain and simple Lebron needs to grow up, or he will never taste a championship...

And its not hard to imagine LBJ not winning one, since this is a team sport and not one on one.

Lebron is a great player... but will never be MJ...

Actually the comparison stops at the physical attributes of each player...

MJ - 6'6 190 lbs

LBJ - 6'8 265 lbs

If anyone could use their imagination and think how MJ would do with Lebrons height and weight.... WOW

MJ would have 10 Championships and would replace West as the "New Logo"....

The NBA would change their name to MJBA...

So Lebron will never be MJ...

And stat wise.... Lebron is average in many categories and below average in one huge area, in terms of being measured as the greatest player in the NBA now.

As for being mature... Yea.. Lebron dancing during the game against the Bull's.. summarizes it all for you.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
the magic actually have more inside handshakes ranging from when dwight was a rookie until now.

definitely not possible...have you seen LBJ and his OCD routines with like each player on his team?

do handshakes really matter? idk, this stuff seems as meaningless and petty as the actual handshakes themselves...comments are one thing, this stuff is silly...

it is silly, but we have no room to talk when it comes to silly handshakes, the magic actually had the same handshake routine for the entire finals run last year i sat there and watched it happen every home game.

they might change it up, last game i was at, aj was taking turns throwing people as his 'handshake'... it really doesn't matter in all, but i mean if your on a team with dwight i think silly is no option, it's a must. the game has to be fun for him.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Now is LBJ immature?

Yes.

Yes.

Will this bother LBJ?

Plain and simple Lebron needs to grow up, or he will never taste a championship...

And its not hard to imagine LBJ not winning one, since this is a team sport and not one on one.

MJ - 6'6 190 lbs

LBJ - 6'8 265 lbs

If anyone could use their imagination and think how MJ would do with Lebrons height and weight.... WOW

And stat wise.... Lebron is average in many categories and below average in one huge area, in terms of being measured as the greatest player in the NBA now.

As for being mature... Yea.. Lebron dancing during the game against the Bull's.. summarizes it all for you.

i think he'll get a championship with guys like bavetta and stern on his side. he's changing his number, he's selling even more jerseys next year, bavetta will take his false teeth out to please bron if stern tells him to.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

that's awesome...still no where near the magnitude of those Cavs routines, which you are failing to grasp...regardless, the subject of handshakes is pointless...

alright, i'm just sayin, if the league started to bust down on handshakes, the cavs and the magic would be used as examples. it's all in fun i think, that's part of the game that should be fun.

me and my rec league team used to come out like the vipers from dodgeball. we'd still lose sometimes, but we had fun in a part of the game that didn't matter how mature you were.

quote:

Now is LBJ immature?

Yes.

Yes.

Will this bother LBJ?

MJ - 6'6 190 lbs

LBJ - 6'8 265 lbs

I think Lebron will win atleast one if not a few rings, just because he is that good. Saying Lebron is average stat wise in many categories is just plain ridiculous. I can't stand how he acts or any of that nonsense, but the man puts up almost a triple double a night. THAT IS BEASTLY.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

we can't rag on handshakes, the magic actually have more inside handshakes ranging from when dwight was a rookie until now.

but dwight would have still shook someone's hand after the ecf loss. everyone here was making fun of mo williams when he was throwing out a gurantee and such, but no one here really makes fun of him anymore after he stayed back and took on the media pressure and shook hands. lebron's apology wasn't a very great one at that, i remember it, it still made him seem childish.

i'm a fan of lebron's ability, but i sit near cavs fans at work that have the mentality that if he can just win a championship and leave they would be happy, and they're indians/browns fans too, so i'm not doubting their love for cleveland. to me that speaks alot for die hard fans if they're willing to say that, one of the guys cut up his anderson browns jersey when he heard what he had to say about the team.

and i'm not angry at lebron's quotes, especially the scoring title one, he could go out there and take a million stupid shots and lose every game and have the scoring title for the rest of his life, or he could play team ball and win, at least that's what i took from it, the media will murder lebron just as soon as they made him the king, he should always remember that, see tiger woods.

Please tell me your not serious?

Do you remember when we played the Cavs at the Q?

The game was supposed to start at 8:00 P.M. EST but didn't start till 8:35 P.M.EST Because Cavs took 20 mins to do Handshakes and all their pregame Danceing.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

Please tell me your not serious?

Do you remember when we played the Cavs at the Q?

The game was supposed to start at 8:00 P.M. EST but didn't start till 8:35 P.M.EST Because Cavs took 20 mins to do Handshakes and all their pregame Danceing.

lol i know it's ridiculous, i'm not saying it's right, i'm saying compared to other teams we do some pretty insane things as well, i mean we don't hold up games or anything, and we're not dancing on the sidelines during games, but when it comes to silly handshakes we're up there past a bunch of teams just shake hands, don't smile and just go out there.

i don't think you get what i'm saying, we do silly hand shakes, the cavs do silly handshakes, we never held up a game, we don't dance during the game. we can't rag on another team for doing silly handshakes when we're there throwing bodies around.

i simplified things.

seriously, it's just a point about stupid silly handshakes, and just to let you know that was yoru post number 666, all is forgiven.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

Now is LBJ immature?

Yes.

Yes.

Will this bother LBJ?

MJ - 6'6 190 lbs

LBJ - 6'8 265 lbs

quote:

Mr.Dwight Howard:

Saying Lebron is average stat wise in many categories is just plain ridiculous.

Free Throws... For being so great Lebron sucks at free throws.... Mind you he is the next Jordan and suppose to be better than Kobe...both average better than 80... LBJ hasnt seen 80....