Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

Dwight looks tired

Dwight has been looking very tired the past few games. He has not been running the floor, he has made some very careless errors that seem fatigue based (like that pass after getting a defensive rebound right to the Atlanta player for a lay up) and some of his rotations on defense seem slow. Also, on offense, he isn't calling for the ball as forcefully.

Dwight has been looking very tired the past few games. He has not been running the floor, he has made some very careless errors that seem fatigue based (like that pass after getting a defensive rebound right to the Atlanta player for a lay up) and some of his rotations on defense seem slow. Also, on offense, he isn't calling for the ball as forcefully.

I think Van Gundy plays him too much. It's hard for a Center to log as many minutes as he does. That's assuming he's getting around 36 or so minutes a game???

All that jumping and banging takes its toll on a player.

Getting your arms pulled on and fouled more then anyone on the floor will wear you down, but I think it has to do more with frustration about his foul trouble lately.

I agree hes in a bit of a funk. As this season has progressed, hes been developing, but in the last couple of weeks hes kind of been stagnant. Hopefully the playoffs will bring out the best in Dwight. He does need to be the leader whether he wants to or not.

Dwight plays like 33mins a night. When playoffs start, that'll be up to 40+. I think he's bored and just ready for part 2 to start.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

he had 24 rebounds

give me a break

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Getting your arms pulled on and fouled more then anyone on the floor will wear you down, but I think it has to do more with frustration about his foul trouble lately.

+1.

On a related note: did anyone see Dwight throw down Josh Smith and talk smack to him while he was on the floor? I thought a fight was going to break out.

Dwight is getting pissed off and I don't blame him.