Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

What Gregg Popovich Said Post-Game

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Meanwhile, Jon Barry bashed us all game and Byron Scott reminded us of how much we miss Hedo at halftime.

lol

Did he say it as Hedu again?

YES, he said "He-Due". I promptly muted my TV until the second half started.

quote:

YES, he said "He-Due". I promptly muted my TV until the second half started.

Let's all take basketball advice from a guy who was fired as the head coach from the HORNETS.

byronscott.jpg

The game was on FSN too guys. You don't have to suffer with national media commentators and analysts if you have your home commentary given for the game too. Too bad we'll be forced to watch that crap during the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

The game was on FSN too guys. You don't have to suffer with national media commentators and analysts if you have your home commentary given for the game too. Too bad we'll be forced to watch that crap during the playoffs.

Well to be honest I watched it on ESPN to see what they were saying about us.

How naive I was to to think that they would actually give us some credit.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

Meanwhile, Jon Barry bashed us all game and Byron Scott reminded us of how much we miss Hedo at halftime.

lol

You aren't kidding. I'm actually surprised that there isn't a Jon Barry thread yet. Usually, I scoff at the "We don't get any respect" mantra. Not with Barry. That dude may actually have it out for us. The only positive remark I heard him make about the Magic was to grudgingly comment that Carter was playing very well...and then he made sure to emphasize that he was referring to tonight only. I don't get it.

Jon Barry had me yelling at my TV; we were up 20.

He was like "When Dwight's offense isn't going, he tends to disappear and doesn't bring anything else - he let's it carry over to both sides of the floor." Something along those lines. That the most moronic statement I've ever heard.

I knew I was going to be p!ssed off, regardless of the score, as soon as I saw he would be calling the game. The "Dwight isn't doing anything" comment is a perfect example of him simply not watching the game. It's as if he was physically incapable of seeing that Dwight was making the correct basketball play and it was leading to wide open 3 point shots. I also found it funny when, in the first quarter, Vince sank a couple of WIDE open 3 pointers, then Vince took a bad heat check 3 and Barry seized the opportunity to jump back on his "Die by the 3" theory...as if the other 3s were highly contested shots that needed a blessing from the virgin Mary in order to go in.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Too bad we'll be forced to watch that crap during the playoffs.

And tomorrow night

All Barry looks at is Vince's assists and just figures " oh they don't have play making, that is were they miss Hedo " , but what that idiot fails to realize is Hedo did all that while Jameer was out, But this year it isn't just one person - now Vince and Jameer are both creating and making players for others.

Gregg Popovich....Jon Berry...Pop...Berry..so tough...uhhh...to many ellipses. ..am I rtillarie...?...Oh yeah...I put more stock into the coach with four rings.