Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

I am very dissapointed.

In this message board. I thought I knew you guys. I thought I understood the personal intricacies of this place. I have come to expect a level of excellence that is without match. And you all have let me down. It wounds me deeply to admit this, but my faith has been shattered in you all.

I mean come on...

It's St. Patricks day, and not one Jameer leprechaun joke? No photoshop? Not even a side by side height comparison with a lucky charms box?

You all have broken my heart.

In this message board. I thought I knew you guys. I thought I understood the personal intricacies of this place. I have come to expect a level of excellence that is without match. And you all have let me down. It wounds me deeply to admit this, but my faith has been shattered in you all.

I mean come on...

It's St. Patricks day, and not one Jameer leprechaun joke? No photoshop? Not even a side by side height comparison with a lucky charms box?

You all have broken my heart.

Get with the times, we hate Rashard now. Jameer was so a week ago (or whenever it was that BJ made a thread about him).

quote:
Get with the times, we hate Rashard now. Jameer was so a week ago (or whenever it was that BJ made a thread about him).

Thanks, Butter....tis been a bit'o shi**y day, and you brought this bloke a wee smile to his brow

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

You spelled disappointed wrong.

U NEED 2 LERN U SUM GRAMER

I'm a history major. We make English people check are writings. We can't be bothered with such trifling things as grammar and spelling.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

You spelled disappointed wrong.

U NEED 2 LERN U SUM GRAMER

I'm a history major. We make English people check ARE writings. We can't be bothered with such trifling things as grammar and spelling.

Obviously.

EL OH EL, I'm just joshing ya. You're good people.