Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Draft Preview: Who to watch in March Madness

link

quote:
Nemanja Bjelica, 6'10", SF, Serbia: A very intriguing prospect, Bjelica appeared at the professional level in the Adriatic League, a much higher level than that of where most enter the pro ranks. Despite playing just 14 minutes per game, Bjelica averaged four points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. The Serbian has a good handle allowing him to bring the ball up the floor, play off the ball and on the wing. He has drawn comparisons to former NBA Sixth Man of the Year, Toni Kukoc. Bjelica has a long way to go and must gain more experience against to competition but is worth keeping an eye on as we head toward the 2010 NBA Draft. (
)

TONI KUKOC??????????????????

i'm just kidding, my vote would be either lucas or collins.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

i personally think that sherron collins would be a terrible fit for this team

Exactly, he's a SHOOT FIRST POINT GUARD that isn't even 6', he sucks.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Collins reminds me of Nate Robinson, while Kalin Lucas REALLY reminds me of Darren Collison.

For that reason, I'm inclined to take the latter.

me too

I see Grievas Vasquez as a poor mans Sharunas Jasikevicius. If Jasikevicius couldn't make it in the NBA, I don't see how Vasquez can because he's know where near as talented, polished, or physical.

I think Paul George is the most underrated player in the draft who would fit Orlando's system.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I see Grievas Vasquez as a poor mans Sharunas Jasikevicius. If Jasikevicius couldn't make it in the NBA, I don't see how Vasquez can because he's know where near as talented, polished, or physical.

I think Paul George is the most underrated player in the draft who would fit Orlando's system.

keep an eye on Darrington Hobson and the only reason i didn't include George is because he's not playing in the tourney.

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

DeSean Butler. I love his game so much.

He's the perfect SVG player. We would have to get rid of either Barnes or Peaches, but it might be worth it.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

He's the perfect SVG player. We would have to get rid of either Barnes or Peaches, but it might be worth it.

***HOMER***

If we didnt have Jameer already I believe Collins would be the no brainer choice.

Its tricky drafting purely from a need-based standpoint when you are drafting where we will likely be picking from. At a certain point its more prudent to draft on likelihood to succeed, and I believe that Collins is a more sure thing than others listed in this thread-but I need to pay more attention to the other guys some more. At the very least he could be trade bait down the road...And, I wouldnt be surprised if he was better than Jameer in a couple years. Really, I think his D is underrated. But, its at the college level so who knows how that will translate to the L.

Not very familiar with Butler, aside from draft profiles on the obligatory draft sites. Would like to see him play.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

***HOMER***

Coming from the guy who wants Kemba Walker on this team.

Seriously though, physical defensive player who can rebound and score the basketball (he even hits the three, so he won't sit like Bass). Do I even have to mention the CLUTCH factor? Since Lewis is an awful clutch player according to Junkie and Co.