Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Is America really that Stupid?

I voted for McCain but mainly b/c I knew Obama wasn't qualified for the Presidency and we see that now. You can criticize Palin but she had been a governor and a mayor, and quit successful at that. That is executive experience which Obama didn't have and she was just the VP candidate. Obama has done a horrible job as President and you can point to Bush or that McCain would have been worse but Obama has been horrible. The economy just gets worse by the hour. Don't get me started about this health care BS.

There I am done with that.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Their's a Poll on ESPN.com/nba asking; Which Magic team is better?

This year's

Last year's

51% said Last year

49% Said this year

70% of Florida said this year

If I can recall, they said we wouldn't even go past the 2nd round last year. Now were worse than the so called "FLUKE" team of last year?

IM SO FED UP WITH THE LACK OF RESPECT.

NOTE: Precentage subject to change

hey you know that you can go up to your local groceries store and by some tampons, and they have midol there to.

Who are you?

who are you???

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

You can't spell America without "R." And you can't spell Retarded without it either.

You do the math.

dumb

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

I voted for McCain but mainly b/c I knew Obama wasn't qualified for the Presidency and we see that now. You can criticize Palin but she had been a governor and a mayor, and quit successful at that. That is executive experience which Obama didn't have and she was just the VP candidate. Obama has done a horrible job as President and you can point to Bush or that McCain would have been worse but Obama has been horrible. The economy just gets worse by the hour. Don't get me started about this health care BS.

+1. I'm fed up with both of our political parties, and have been for years. I don't even vote anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

You can't spell America without "R." And you can't spell Retarded without it either.

You do the math.

You do realize that Orlando has an R in it, right?

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

Palin sure didn't show any experience in that campaign. I don't know a single person I wouldn't vote over Palin.

quote:
You can criticize Palin but she had been a governor and a mayor, and quit successful at that.

lol

Quite hilarious.

Oh yeah, I forgot she received foreign policy experience from being able to "see" Russia.

quote:
That is executive experience which Obama didn't have and she was just the VP candidate.

Please define to me what "executive experience" is.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
You can criticize Palin but she had been a governor and a mayor, and quit successful at that.

lol

Quite hilarious.

Oh yeah, I forgot she received foreign policy experience from being able to "see" Russia.

quote:
That is executive experience which Obama didn't have and she was just the VP candidate.

Please define to me what "executive experience" is.

She actually never said that quote about Russia. Tina Fye on SNL said that quote about seeing Russia from her house. Here is her real quote: "They're our next-door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska". She was referring to land deals and other negotiations she had to make with Russia as governor of Alaska. Being a governor is executive experience that needs no definition b/c a governor is an executive. You may not like her or think she isn't smart but that doesn't mean she wasn't governor. She had a 80 percent approval rating, she was the most popular governor in the country.

She may have said some stupid stuff during the campaign but nobody could get as far as her in life without being extremely smart. You can't become a VP candidate at just 44 years of age if you aren't very intelligent and don't have accomplishments.