Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

So now that we all appreciate Vince now

Vince is a better player than hedo. I thought hedo fit in better with our team than vince does. I am by no means a hedo lover. I have grown up watching the magic in orlando since i was 3 years old so think what you want when it comes to that.

Vince obviously has a nice track record in the playoffs stats wise, but i don't trust him in a regular season game against the new jersey nets let alone a playoff game. I just don't trust the guy to put up the numbers he should every night. And its because of how inconsistent he has been all season thats all else i have to say

How in the world has he been inconsisntent all season? He had the bad month of january, a rough adjustment period mixed in with some injuries but since then he's been very consistent.

His numbers are up and down a LITTLE bit from night to night because the team has so many options that they use him differently from night to night. But his level of play and efficiency has been there from night to night.

I'd keep Vince too. I was frustrated with him too but he's playing good ball right now. This is more like him. He is capable of having a 30-40 point game but he doesn't force that b/c he's trying to blend in. We have a lot of weapons.

If we need him to have a 40pt game, I obviously wont mind that.

Dwight makes everyone around him shine more. This includes Lee, Turk, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

You can't sit there and act like Hedo Turkoglu didn't cause match up problems for the cavaliers. They had DELONTE WEST guarding Turkoglu. If thats not a mismatch then I don't know what one is.

Vince can still go for 40 any night?

Are you still living in 2004?

This is 2010 the guy is averaging 16 points a game. He has scored over 30 points twice all year in 59 games. Lets be realistic. We will be lucky to see him score over 30 two more times the rest of this year including the playoffs.

Delonte West was guarding Hedo because it was the coaching call of the Defensive Wiz Coach Of The Year. He chose to sag off Alston while Lebron roamed on defense. Alaston played his only decent series because of that.

And despite the smaller west guarding Hedo, he still shot horribly. what's up with that?

And yes, Vince can go for 40 any night. He already has. He can again. Opposing coaches think so too. That's why you will never see him being guarded by someone comparatively small as to the height proportion of a Hedo-West.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

This thread shows how big of an idiot bringithomerashard really is.

I mean seriously; anyone who has been watching the games since the All-Star game could not make any of the arguments this guy is making, at least with a straight face.

Hedo is gone. Vince is better. Live with it.

I watch about 90% of the magic games. And vince is playing better but that doesn't mean i trust him...and why would I?

Vince Carter is head and shoulders above hedo turkoglu as a basketball player. But that does not mean he fits in better with our team. Especially him being miserable the whole year. OH SORRY except the last 10 games hes been great. So because hes been real good the past 10 games hes a better fit for our team. your right.

jesus christ just read the whooole thred and now i have a headache...

dude, do you know anything about Basketball?... and do you really want the MAgic to win?...

get ur facts right, and understand the game b4 making statements....

dumbfuk/... 0 basketball IQ.

quote:
Originally posted by VCMagic15:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

This thread shows how big of an idiot bringithomerashard really is.

I mean seriously; anyone who has been watching the games since the All-Star game could not make any of the arguments this guy is making, at least with a straight face.

Hedo is gone. Vince is better. Live with it.

I watch about 90% of the magic games. And vince is playing better but that doesn't mean i trust him...and why would I?

Vince Carter is head and shoulders above hedo turkoglu as a basketball player. But that does not mean he fits in better with our team. Especially him being miserable the whole year. OH SORRY except the last 10 games hes been great. So because hes been real good the past 10 games hes a better fit for our team. your right.

lockparty.jpg

Where is this forum?

quote:
Originally posted by wowski:

quote:

You can't sit there and act like Hedo Turkoglu didn't cause match up problems for the cavaliers. They had DELONTE WEST guarding Turkoglu. If thats not a mismatch then I don't know what one is.

Vince can still go for 40 any night?

Are you still living in 2004?

This is 2010 the guy is averaging 16 points a game. He has scored over 30 points twice all year in 59 games. Lets be realistic. We will be lucky to see him score over 30 two more times the rest of this year including the playoffs.

Delonte West was guarding Hedo because it was the coaching call of the Defensive Wiz Coach Of The Year. He chose to sag off Alston while Lebron roamed on defense. Alaston played his only decent series because of that.

And despite the smaller west guarding Hedo, he still shot horribly. what's up with that?

And yes, Vince can go for 40 any night. He already has. He can again. Opposing coaches think so too. That's why you will never see him being guarded by someone comparatively small as to the height proportion of a Hedo-West.

Lets not forget that Coach of the Year Brown had Mo Williams/Delonte West on Vince Carter/Jameer at the final stretch of the Cavs game.

And remember what happened there?

Hedo's matchup was good and all, but Carter actually can take advantage of a matchup by backing down smaller guards on the baseline. Which is most SGs, 6'4" West is no exception.