Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

So now that we all appreciate Vince now

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

I would trade vince for hedo, hedo is on a horrible team, put him back on our team and he would be the same player he was with plenty of shooters around him and him causing a mismatch for boston and cleveland. I don't trust Vince, seeing as how inconsistent he has been this year and how truly awful he has been this year I don't see how anyone can trust him.

I don't appreciate Vince until he does something in the playoffs.

Hedo + Magic = Finals

Vince + Magic = ? don't know yet

Vince has better numbers this year Hedo did last year you clown.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by VCMagic15:

bringithomerashard has the lowest IQ on a basketball forum. Kid sound's like he has no idea what he is talking about.

Sounds like he's a hedo homer.

Here is one for you: Hedo is by far the most overrated player in the NBA.

dont talk now. imagine in another 3 years. hedo's massive contract would kill the raps

quote:

I would trade vince for hedo, hedo is on a horrible team, put him back on our team and he would be the same player he was with plenty of shooters around him and him causing a mismatch for boston and cleveland. I don't trust Vince, seeing as how inconsistent he has been this year and how truly awful he has been this year I don't see how anyone can trust him.

Hedo + Magic = Finals

your basketball knowledge sounds like something you heard on ESPN.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

Hedo + Magic = Finals

your basketball knowledge sounds like something you heard on ESPN.

Oh im sorry, i wasn't aware that the past 3 weeks the way Vince Carter has been playing TELLS IT ALL!

What was i thinking?!

I personally do not trust vince carter. If you all do thats great for you. That is my opinion. If you don't agree with it thats great for you but Im not sure why that makes me an idiot.

How you guys can think Vince Carter is the same player he was a few years ago and further back is beyond me but again thats your opinion.

quote:

This thread shows how big of an idiot bringithomerashard really is.

I mean seriously; anyone who has been watching the games since the All-Star game could not make any of the arguments this guy is making, at least with a straight face.

Hedo is gone. Vince is better. Live with it.

I watch about 90% of the magic games. And vince is playing better but that doesn't mean i trust him...and why would I?

Vince Carter is head and shoulders above hedo turkoglu as a basketball player. But that does not mean he fits in better with our team. Especially him being miserable the whole year. OH SORRY except the last 10 games hes been great. So because hes been real good the past 10 games hes a better fit for our team. your right.

quote:

quote:

I mean seriously; anyone who has been watching the games since the All-Star game could not make any of the arguments this guy is making, at least with a straight face.

I watch about 90% of the magic games. And vince is playing better but that doesn't mean i trust him...and why would I?

Vince Carter is head and shoulders above hedo turkoglu as a basketball player. But that does not mean he fits in better with our team. Especially him being miserable the whole year. OH SORRY except the last 10 games hes been great. So because hes been real good the past 10 games hes a better fit for our team. your right.

lockparty.jpg

Well the question really is, who would you trade straight up for Turkoglu if money wasn't an issue. Pietrus, your gone buddy. Sorry.

quote:

quote:

Last 18 games, when he average in February 18,6 PTS (52% FG, 51% 3P) and in March 18 pts (54% FG, 52% 3P). 18 games mean something, Magic are 14-4 in this period. And it's not 3 weeks, it's over 5 weeks

You wouldn't get anything close to that from Hedo, yes he would give 1-2 ast more but also 1-2 tournover more and I don't think Orlando need him in close games, 4th quarter with Vince playing so well, Jameer getting back to what he was in 08-09 before injury, Dwight expanding his offensive game.

I don't see this lack of playmaking, Vince instead Hedo also gives you Barnes in starting lineup and he brings a lot to the table too.

Good defense, great hustle and toughness, best defender always on opponents best premieter scorer, that were things Orlando with Hedo was lacking.

quote:
Originally posted by VCMagic15:

quote:

quote:

lockparty.jpg

LOL...can you feel the love??

While I do appreciate what Hedo did for us while he was here, letting him go when we did was the right thing to do. He doesn't have much left in the tank. We still need to find a long term solution at SG (for a championship caliber team, JJ's no more than a very servicable BACKUP), but for now, Vince will do nicely.

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

quote:

quote:

Last 18 games, when he average in February 18,6 PTS (52% FG, 51% 3P) and in March 18 pts (54% FG, 52% 3P). 18 games mean something, Magic are 14-4 in this period. And it's not 3 weeks, it's over 5 weeks

You wouldn't get anything close to that from Hedo, yes he would give 1-2 ast more but also 1-2 tournover more and I don't think Orlando need him in close games, 4th quarter with Vince playing so well, Jameer getting back to what he was in 08-09 before injury, Dwight expanding his offensive game.

I don't see this lack of playmaking, Vince instead Hedo also gives you Barnes in starting lineup and he brings a lot to the table too.

Good defense, great hustle and toughness, best defender always on opponents best premieter scorer, that were things Orlando with Hedo was lacking.

That still does not mean it will carry over into the playoffs. Hedo Turkoglu showed up big time in the playoffs for us.

I can only hope Vince shows up. Because you never know what your gonna get out of him. But you guys obviously know what your gonna get so thats good.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

quote:

quote:

That still does not mean it will carry over into the playoffs. Hedo Turkoglu showed up big time in the playoffs for us.

I can only hope Vince shows up. Because you never know what your gonna get out of him. But you guys obviously know what your gonna get so thats good.

And we knew with Hedo? He played like complete crap for about 3 quarters and a half, and every once in awhile he made a big shot and all of the sudden he became Mr. Fourth Quarter

selective memory is a ****ing *****