Sign in to follow this  
Faux Hawk

ROFLMAO...Cavs announcers have learned how to cry just like LeBron..

quote:
Originally posted by rc0101:

This is his career and what he does to support his family.

huh?

I get the injury part, but I'm pretty sure Mr. Jamison has enough "support" for his family, for the rest of his life and his kids' life.

quote:

Not funny when a player is injured. This is his career and what he does to support his family.

Guaranteed contracts. Guy didn't just get diagnosed with cancer, he has a knee injury. He'll be fine.

Never good to have someone get injured, but it certainly bodes well for the Magic.

The hilarity are the moronic Cav fans. Message board lurking will rival when we defeated them last year in ECF.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:

Not funny when a player is injured. This is his career and what he does to support his family.

Guaranteed contracts. Guy didn't just get diagnosed with cancer, he has a knee injury. He'll be fine.

That doesn't matter if he has enough support to take care of his family...This is his life and job you don't laugh at it. I'm sorry, maybe I am wrong but that is just who I am....Yeah, the contract is guaranteed but what about endorsements, perhaps a future contract?

quote:

quote:

quote:

That doesn't matter if he has enough support to take care of his family...This is his life and job you don't laugh at it. I'm sorry, maybe I am wrong but that is just who I am....Yeah, the contract is guaranteed but what about endorsements, perhaps a future contract?

OK you are funnier than the Cav announcers.

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

quote:

quote:

quote:

OK you are funnier than the Cav announcers.

There ya go... smile_chairshot.gif

Ok you look like a cavfanatic fan laughing at an injury. Especially a respectfull guy like Jamison, really PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE, to like "Jamison injured", and you can laugh all you want in the OP just PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE. It's embarassing dude, for Magic fans.

I will be honest with you.

A player getting injured? Not funny. Jamison getting injured? Not funny. A player on possibly the most dangerous team to us in the playoffs? a little chuckle MAYBE. Lebron/Gasol getting injured? I'd laugh.

That's as far as I'd go.

-It also kinda sucks that they play a bit better w/o Jamison anyways.