Sign in to follow this  
gatorbait1689

WHY?????must fans do this?

quote:
Dwight is our teams MVP. Can anyone argue that with a solid case???? No. So what is wrong with it??

Can't argue with that. But when I tune in and see Denver fans chanting when Melo is at the line, Cleveland fans when LeBron is at the line, LA fans when Kobe is at the line, OKC fans when Durant is at the line... You get the picture. At some point you have to roll your eyes and say, "This is silly."

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Dwight is our teams MVP. Can anyone argue that with a solid case???? No. So what is wrong with it??

Can't argue with that. But when I tune in and see Denver fans chanting when Melo is at the line, Cleveland fans when LeBron is at the line, LA fans when Kobe is at the line, OKC fans when Durant is at the line... You get the picture. At some point you have to roll your eyes and say, "This is silly."

those are all candidates for MVP...

Do people chant it when Al jefferson is at the line? That might be ridiculous.

What is up with these retarded threads as of late? Me thinks Lakers/Cavs fans have too much time on their hands so they come here and post dumb ****.

Seriously, what kind of Magic fan complains about yelling "MVP!" to Dwight Howard to build up his confidence? ESPECIALLY when there were Lakers fans yelling the same thing about Kobe.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

those are all candidates for MVP...

Do people chant it when Al jefferson is at the line? That might be ridiculous.

I might be wrong, but I believe the chant started either in LA or Cleveland. Again, I might be wrong. So we just copy it? And, do we think it actually matters to the MVP voters, like, "Ohh man, I was going to vote for Kobe, but those MVP cheers for Dwight were quite impressive, perhaps I will change my mind."

quote:

quote:
What is up with these retarded threads as of late?

You're new, trust me, this isn't anywhere near retarded.

No, I am not new. I lurked for a while before I started posting.

This thread should be on the Top 10 of the most retarded threads to ever be created on this forum.

This is just as ludicrous as the guy claiming that Dwight Howard's blocks are invaluable to our team's dynamics.

You'da thunk that ESPN analysts started registering on the Magic forums.