Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Will the refs favor the magic in the playoffs versus the lebrons?

Now after todays game I know most of us would laugh at that thought. However, Im willing to bet it happens. My reasoning is Stern wants Lebron in New York worse than he wants him in the finals. Cleveland losing pre finals in the post season gives Lebron an out. I cant believe there is anything Stern wants more. If I remember isnt that the way it went with shaq leaving? Now quit laughing at the title of the post...seriously.

Now after todays game I know most of us would laugh at that thought. However, Im willing to bet it happens. My reasoning is Stern wants Lebron in New York worse than he wants him in the finals. Cleveland losing pre finals in the post season gives Lebron an out. I cant believe there is anything Stern wants more. If I remember isnt that the way it went with shaq leaving? Now quit laughing at the title of the post...seriously.

Stern probably does want LeBron in New York more than he wants him in The Finals, but you're missing the point.

Stern hates Orlando more than he loves New York.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Stern probably does want LeBron in New York more than he wants him in The Finals, but you're missing the point.

How so?

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

How so?

Watch a Magic game.