Pride_for_the_Game

Matt Barnes = Coward/whiner

quote:
Originally posted by Pride_for_the_Game:

quote:
the notorious S.A.C.

Starter

Posted March 07, 2010 06:02 PM Hide Post

Gasol and fischer...they have their share of "dubious" plays. I assume you think highly of them too.

Alot of players have done worse things, but not more cowardace things as Barnes. He is a baby and uglier than Sam Cassel. Thats why he has so many tatoos. He wants people to think he is cool, gangseter and tough. BAHAHAH.

To fake a ball at a persons head???? WOW, what a real winner there.

Artest acts like a Jack ***, but at least he isnt affraid to stand up for himself. Rodman did dirty tactics too, but he never faked a ball at someones head.

OK, let me stop you right there. If you have ever met Matt Barnes, you will learn that he's actually a very nice guy and surprisingly not "gangseter." You'd be shocked at how good he is with people

Now that youve called barnes ugly I know you have lost all sense of reality. Dude, gasol...he makes casell look like george clooney and brad pitt combined. He is without a doubt the uglies human on the planet...easily eclipsing roseann barr (uggh that was hard to say). When did have his last shower or has he ever had a shower? He needs a flea bath and deworming. Come to think of it if he was a dog Id shave his arse and make him walk backwards. Gasol....eeesh.

quote:

quote:
Look at the YouTube post above, troll.

That post was of Bowen kicking a player. its dirty, yes. Not coward. Not childish, but nice try. You really got me on that one.

Once again......

do you know what a Coward is???

What about Gasol hitting Dwight as hard as he could and not even making him budge (while Dwight put him on a poster)?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwge7HwEasA

quote:
OK, let me stop you right there. If you have ever met Matt Barnes, you will learn that he's actually a very nice guy and surprisingly not "gangseter." You'd be shocked at how good he is with people

I live 30mins from Oracle Arena. I know EXACTLY how he is. I know exaclty what he did every night for Golden State when he came into the league. He acted a like selfish baby then and he is done the biggest loser act in the game to date.

quote:

quote:
Look at the YouTube post above, troll.

That post was of Bowen kicking a player. its dirty, yes. Not coward. Not childish, but nice try. You really got me on that one.

Kicking someone in the face while they are trying to shoot a basketball is not cowardly?

Wow. You are now the biggest moron on the forums. Congratulations.

quote:

Everyone is posting about me instead of the facts:

1. Matt Barnes did the most cry baby move ever: faked the ball at a players head. o yea he is SUCH AN ADULT and cool guy.

2. Matt Barnes has never been a champion.

3. Dwight Howard has never been a champion.

4. Orlando, FLA has never had a professional winning organization. The reason is simple. You promote players like Matt Barnes and you make fun of true champions.

And dosnt kobe cheat on his wife (or **** other girls?) he is SUCH AN ADULT and cool guy, as you put it! You lost kobe is just as much at fault as barnes in fact kobe kept it going...so **** and quit acting like a little cry baby.

GO MAGIC!!!!

He faked a ball at his head...owwww...owww...Immmmm telllling...

If you want to see ugly dial gasol...if you want dirty...try laimbeer. Get lost loser...dont you have some toilet seats to clean at the oscars? I hear tom hanks has the runs tonight. HAVE FUN.

quote:

quote:

I live 30mins from Oracle Arena. I know EXACTLY how he is. I know exaclty what he did every night for Golden State when he came into the league. He acted a like selfish baby then and he is done the biggest loser act in the game to date.

Did you see us on any Laker Forums after we got beat in the Finals?

Suck it up and Leave. We'll see you again in June.

Matt Barnes is my hero after this game. I love a player who gets in the opponents face. Especially against a dirty player like Kobe.

Only thing better was Dwight's dunk on that ugly lizard who thought he could act hard.

quote:

I challenge anyone to post a more pathetic, childish and cowardace display during an NBA game than what was put forth by Matt Barnes.

Until then, Matt Barnes is officially the bigest Coward in the game to date.

OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqJlkYgZOpY