Sign in to follow this  
Pride_for_the_Game

Matt Barnes = Coward/whiner

quote:
the notorious S.A.C.

Starter

Posted March 07, 2010 06:02 PM Hide Post

Gasol and fischer...they have their share of "dubious" plays. I assume you think highly of them too.

Alot of players have done worse things, but not more cowardace things as Barnes. He is a baby and uglier than Sam Cassel. Thats why he has so many tatoos. He wants people to think he is cool, gangseter and tough. BAHAHAH.

To fake a ball at a persons head???? WOW, what a real winner there.

Artest acts like a Jack ***, but at least he isnt affraid to stand up for himself. Rodman did dirty tactics too, but he never faked a ball at someones head.

quote:
Originally posted by Pride_for_the_Game:

quote:
the notorious S.A.C.

Starter

Gasol and fischer...they have their share of "dubious" plays. I assume you think highly of them too.

Alot of players have done worse things, but not more cowardace things as Barnes. He is a baby and uglier than Sam Cassel. Thats why he has so many tatoos. He wants people to think he is cool, gangseter and tough. BAHAHAH.

Artest acts like a Jack ***, but at least he isnt affraid to stand up for himself. Rodman did dirty tactics too, but he never faked a ball at someones head.

Go to sleep.. or I'll call the vet.

quote:

quote:
the notorious S.A.C.

Starter

I'm pretty sure Barnes was standing up for himself and if there were no refs Kobe would've got his bell rung by him.

quote:

This post is not about me.

This post is about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOuOdZiernA

Guarenteed no one wears a Barnes Jersey where I'm from. Guarenteed no one admits they are a fan of his actions, but on this forum anyone can say anything and they do.

Don't you have Artest to worry about?

quote:

quote:
the notorious S.A.C.

Starter

Bring back Warriorfan05 to sort this Turkish clown out!

Don't you mess with Barnes!

quote:

Bruce Bowen has 3 rings and 0 times did he fake a ball at someone's head during an inbound. People actually know and respect Bowen as a great defender. No one respects Matt Barnes.

Maybe not, but Bowen did do this

quote:

Bruce Bowen has 3 rings and 0 times did he fake a ball at someone's head during an inbound. People actually know and respect Bowen as a great defender. No one respects Matt Barnes.

bowenkick2.jpg

He also kicked Wally Sczerbiak the same way. When a player he was guarding would shoot a j, he would stick his foot under the player so that they would step on his foot. These images and video are really easy to find. Just search "Bowen is the dirtiest player in the game".

quote:
nttnybuc

Team Leader

Picture of nttnybuc

Posted March 07, 2010 06:13 PM Hide Post

quote:

Maybe not, but Bowen did do this

HAHA yea that was pretty dirty, but at least he followed through with his actions and didnt complain to refs after.

quote:

I challenge anyone to post a more pathetic, childish and cowardace display during an NBA game than what was put forth by Matt Barnes.

Until then, Matt Barnes is officially the bigest Coward in the game to date.

Look at the YouTube post above, troll.

quote:

I challenge anyone to post a more pathetic, childish and cowardace display during an NBA game than what was put forth by Matt Barnes.

Until then, Matt Barnes is officially the bigest Coward in the game to date.

do you know what a Coward is???

What about Gasol hitting Dwight as hard as he could and not even making him budge (while Dwight put him on a poster)?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwge7HwEasA