OT: More hated Superstar?

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

It must be National troll day on here.

How am I trolling? Think you need to look up the definition.

Look guy. Your a cleveland fan and we just played the ****ing lakers. What are you doing here? WTH?

+1

This troll needs to look up the definition of a troll himself. He'll find "LeBroncious" as the definition.

quote:
Did we just beat the Cavs too?

Ah, yes.....It seems no one wants to engage in any sort of logical discussion.

So far the common theme is give an un-thought out response to someone who posts anything relevant to the discussion.

More power to you if you'd just like to keep it nice and watered down around here.

Also, why are people asking why I'm here? Am I posting in the game thread? Or starting my own about completely unrelated topics? I'm posting in a discussion about LeBron and Kobe. Unless LeBron's stats / performance aren't relevant in response to people calling him "over-hyped"? smile_flush.gif

quote:

quote:

So far the common theme is give an un-thought out response to someone who posts anything relevant to the discussion.

More power to you if you'd just like to keep it nice and watered down around here.

Also, why are people asking why I'm here? Am I posting in the game thread? Or starting my own about completely unrelated topics? I'm posting in a discussion about LeBron and Kobe. Unless LeBron's stats / performance aren't relevant in response to people calling him "over-hyped"? smile_flush.gif

Or, you are blinded by how mnuch the refs cheated during the eastern conference finals last year to get the Cavs to the finals, and the Magic STILL pulled it off.

If you can't admit the refs cheated all they could in the eastern conference then we are done having a conversation with you, as any objective person can admit this.

quote:

quote:

You want our argument... fine Mr. Troll.

LeBron has never done anything in the NBA on a scale of winning. Yet he gets his game winning shot played over and over again. It was even voted one of the biggest plays of the past few years recently. Why you ask? Because the NBA wants to hype him to stupid *** people like yourself.

He never gets fouls called on him, and gets all the calls in his favor when driving to the basket. He gets to complain and change the outcome of a lot of games himself.

LeBrick, also comes across as a jerk with his antics. He spends all the amount of time on the court dancing, and acting as if he's a fan oriented fan friendly guy. But when he plays good teams and loses, he doesn't shake hands and acts like a big baby.

LeBron James is an unbelievable talent. However, he doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as NBA Champion, and sure fire Hall of Famer, Kobe Bryant. It's the difference of night and day.

Let me ask you this. Who would you rather have taking a shot with 2 seconds left in the game down 2? Kobe or LeBron. This doesn't even require any thought.

quote:

quote:

Though I'm not a fan of Lebron or Kobe they are incredible talents.. I will admit to Lebron having a great regular season, maybe the best ever.. but I still can't stand the MJ comparisons 6 titles to zero is the only # that matters when comparing the two.. As of now Lebron's just the Dan Marino of the NBA.. as of now.. My solace as a Magic fan however in a thread like this where you want "logical" debate, is that if we took the main superstar off of the Magic, Cavaliers, and Lakers the Orlando Magic would be the best, the Lakers a close second, and the Cavaliers would be down there somewhere between New York and New Jersey

quote:
Who would you rather have taking a shot with 2 seconds left in the game down 2? Kobe or LeBron. This doesn't even require any thought.

The troll is so ridiculous I am sure he will say he would rather have LeBaby, you know, the guy who slips on last possessions and then cries.

quote:
if we took the main superstar off of the Magic, Cavaliers, and Lakers the Orlando Magic would be the best, the Lakers a close second, and the Cavaliers would be down there somewhere between New York and New Jersey

10 straight losses for CLE without Lebron, the last one being to the BUCKS LMAO.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

Let me ask you this. Who would you rather have taking a shot with 2 seconds left in the game down 2? Kobe or LeBron. This doesn't even require any thought.

I think it depends on a few factors.

If there's less than 4-5 seconds left, I would want Kobe because he's much better at taking one dribble and then getting his shot off quickly.

If I need a 3, it's kind of a toss up. Kobe is the better pure shooter but LeBron shoots a really high percentage from 3 late in games.

If I have 10 or so seconds, I think it could be argued that LeBron is just as good as Kobe because of his ability to get to the basket and finish in traffic.

Kobe is great late in games but in terms of percentage, LeBron converts more opportunities than Kobe does (34% for LeBron, 25% for Kobe) according to 82games.com

Does that mean I would take LeBron if given the choice? I'm not really sure. I would be pretty confident in either player.

If I'm picking a single player in the NBA to hit a game winner (all scenarios considered) I would probably go with Melo. He's probably the most deadly player in the NBA late in games when 1 shot wins it or loses it.