Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Nets - 3/5/10

Magic win 106-92. The only losers will be the ones commentating every play in the thread. I will be playing basketball at the gym. I will be postin my thread at 12am midnight for the lakers/Magic game on sunday

quote:
Originally posted by livebythe3:

Magic win 106-92. The only losers will be the ones commentating every play in the thread. I will be playing basketball at the gym. I will be postin my thread at 12am midnight for the lakers/Magic game on sunday

why does it bother you so much?

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Its gonna be close, the Magic will most likely overlook the Nets. They should win, but this is a classic Magic trap game.

I feel this way too. Jersey shouldn't have the firepower to stay in this game but we'll see.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

This is a huge game. This will decide what kind of team we really are.

LOL!!!

This game is not huge and will not decide what kinda team we are!

quote:

because people should actually watch the game instead of typing everything they see. We have Guokas and Steele to commentate

You know some of us are capable of doing two things at once, impossible to imagine but true.

quote:

because people should actually watch the game instead of typing everything they see. We have Guokas and Steele to commentate

Game threads during the actual game are a waste of time to read or post. Every post "nice" good pass" "way to go JJ" "nice dunk" "MP sucks" "our bench sucks" all posts get pretty much lost cause everyone is posting the same crap every 5 seconds.

quote:

better yet: why does it bother you about what other people do with their lives, especially since these people have no regard or care for what YOU do with yours?

Not only that, but if you hate it so much, why are you even bothering making a game thread that entices such behavior?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

better yet: why does it bother you about what other people do with their lives, especially since these people have no regard or care for what YOU do with yours?

Not only that, but if you hate it so much, why are you even bothering making a game thread that entices such behavior?

He has to give us his 2k10 predictions, DUH!

I hope we don't think these guys need to bow down us, and end up like Boston.

It's PATHETIC how much one guy cares what other people do on the internet or worse, in their spare time.

Pathetic!