Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Stern making it obvious

Watching The Herd on ESPNU right now they're showing the Three Cheers clip from SportsNation and the "dunk" was on there. It wasn't even a dunk it was a layup, no rim was touched.

Before a Cavs fan says, "Well, Dwight's Superman dunk wasn't a dunk either then, because he didn't touch rim."

Dwight was above the rim and threw it down, that's a dunk. West was below the rim and basically did a two handed finger roll.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Dwight was above the rim and threw it down, that's a dunk. West was below the rim and basically did a two handed finger roll.

lol who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by BigBuckets:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

lol who cares?

Point is that it's even more of a joke that they rushed the court into a dog pile and it wasn't even a dunk.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

That celebration of theirs was kind of outrageous.

Why do you guys really care so much? I don't understand it. They're having a good time. Are all of you really this uptight in your real lives? The only reason a tech should've been handed out is if one of the players actually fell "onto" the court. I haven't seen the replay since the game (because I have other things to do with my life than scrutinise highlights of a meaningless game) so i'm not sure if someone was actually on the court or not. When you guys become refs, than you can handout techs whenever you see fit.

It's fun to win.

In all honesty, it's not that big of a deal and I think people are overreacting over this.

Yeah, Dwight got a T for flexing his muscles and putting on a face which was for... was it Varejao?.. but I think West just got pumped up and it wasn't geared towards T-Mac in any other way than excitement over that dunk.

When guys dunk on other players, they often do this stuff. Vince over Weiss, anyone?

Didn't Dwight get his T rescinded that day after anyways?

The bench got excited too, and I've seen worse.

quote:
Originally posted by The Architect:

quote:

Why do you guys really care so much? I don't understand it. They're having a good time. Are all of you really this uptight in your real lives? The only reason a tech should've been handed out is if one of the players actually fell "onto" the court. I haven't seen the replay since the game (because I have other things to do with my life than scrutinise highlights of a meaningless game) so i'm not sure if someone was actually on the court or not. When you guys become refs, than you can handout techs whenever you see fit.

It's fun to win.

I'm glad you have time to scrutinize message boards that aren't even your team though. I'd rather watch highlights of my team, but that's just me.

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

quote:

quote:

It's fun to win.

I'm glad you have time to scrutinize message boards that aren't even your team though. I'd rather watch highlights of my team, but that's just me.

Doesn't suprise me at all. The second after I posted this I knew that's exactly where one of you would take this. You my friend are the winner.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's fun to win.

Doesn't suprise me at all. The second after I posted this I knew that's exactly where one of you would take this. You my friend are the winner.

Good to see that you're thinking ahead. By the way, what do I win? Don't go making empty promises like Mo Williams last year.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's fun to win.

Good to see that you're thinking ahead. By the way, what do I win? Don't go making empty promises like Mo Williams last year.

"Dont go making empty promises like Mo williams last yr".....

LMAO

+1

quote:
Originally posted by The Architect:]

Why do you guys really care so much?

Did you read the thread, dip****? It's another example where the rules are inconsistently applied. Dwight was called for a fist pump, in the ECF last year, after scoring while wearing Flopajao. Another tech or 2, and he would have been suspended. Yet, it's ok to flex your "muscles", and for your bench to empty for a ****** party? If you can't see the bias, then you are a complete homer.

So, the team with the best record in the NBA is beating up on one of the worst teams in the league, and you can't act like you have been there before? This Cleveland team will go down as the douchiest team in the history of sports.