Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Gortat, LOL! Dwight's Psychic(Tim Povtak)

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I watched that game yesterday and it was a lot of fun. I was going to tune in to some NHL until I heard on the radio how much different the NHL is than Olympic Hockey. The NHL is much slower. It was ESPN so I'm not sure if they were just downplaying since they decided to go on VS rather than stay with ESPN.

As far as Gortat goes. Great Gortat, just make sure you bring your A game.

The problem is you have to have Comcast to have VS, and that takes away a lot of your audience. No sports bars have Comcast either, they all have DirecTV.

that was the first hockey game i ever watched..where were the fights?

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

quote:

I watched that game yesterday and it was a lot of fun. I was going to tune in to some NHL until I heard on the radio how much different the NHL is than Olympic Hockey. The NHL is much slower. It was ESPN so I'm not sure if they were just downplaying since they decided to go on VS rather than stay with ESPN.

The problem is you have to have Comcast to have VS, and that takes away a lot of your audience. No sports bars have Comcast either, they all have DirecTV.

I think in Olympics you're ejected and suspended the next game as well for fighting. I like it that way, as entertaining as fights can be, I think it's one of the reasons people don't take hockey seriously.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

quote:

I think in Olympics you're ejected and suspended the next game as well for fighting. I like it that way, as entertaining as fights can be, I think it's one of the reasons people don't take hockey seriously.

that's why i never watched it..sounded like wrestling to me..