Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Gortat, LOL! Dwight's Psychic(Tim Povtak)

quote:

"I know him so well, I can read him now,'' Gortat said. "It's another skill I have.''

"I'm ready. I'm always ready behind Dwight,'' Gortat said. "I thought (before the game) that he'd be in foul trouble. I can tell you if he's going to be in foul trouble before games. If I see him jumping up and down before a game, if he's full of energy, I'll say 'Aaaaaaaah, he's going to be in foul trouble today.'''

"I've been around Dwight since I was drafted in 2005, in summer league, preseason, regular season, playoffs, the China trip, for so long,'' Gortat said. "I know everything about this guy. I know when he's focused, and when he's not. You have to be ready for anything. I know when he wants to hit me, or hurt me in practice. I know when he wants to play around. I know him.''

"I could be somewhere else, playing more, but I stayed here to win a championship. I like playing here. I look up in the stands, there's a sign `Polish Hammer.' That's me,'' he said. "I play behind Dwight Howard. It's a good place to be.''

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/0...wards-psychic/#cntnt

quote:

"I know him so well, I can read him now,'' Gortat said. "It's another skill I have.''

"I'm ready. I'm always ready behind Dwight,'' Gortat said. "I thought (before the game) that he'd be in foul trouble. I can tell you if he's going to be in foul trouble before games. If I see him jumping up and down before a game, if he's full of energy, I'll say 'Aaaaaaaah, he's going to be in foul trouble today.'''

"I've been around Dwight since I was drafted in 2005, in summer league, preseason, regular season, playoffs, the China trip, for so long,'' Gortat said. "I know everything about this guy. I know when he's focused, and when he's not. You have to be ready for anything. I know when he wants to hit me, or hurt me in practice. I know when he wants to play around. I know him.''

"I could be somewhere else, playing more, but I stayed here to win a championship. I like playing here. I look up in the stands, there's a sign `Polish Hammer.' That's me,'' he said. "I play behind Dwight Howard. It's a good place to be.''

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/0...wards-psychic/#cntnt

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Buffalo plays Pitt tomorrow night, maybe Miller can get some revenge on Crosby.

I doubt that'll happen, especially when coconut water tastes so good.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

Crosby = Overrated.

Crosby has a Gold Medal and a Stanley Cup and he's only 22 years old. As much as I hate him right now for what he did yesterday, he is a straight baller...or pucker...

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

This is why we can never let him go. He knows too much that can be used against us. It would be a security breach of epic proportions.

This. But we have to trade him sometime.