Sign in to follow this  
badboy

This loss all on Stan

He keeps putting Pietrus in and he keeps shooting 3's and missing them badly. He must be the dumbest player in the nba to realize that when your not making them, quit shooting them and drive to the basket. He should not be allowed on the floor unless he is has a broom and a mop. Carter is washed up and that's all there is to say about that. But for Stan to leave Pietrus in, it's all on the coach. The magic will not win the championship because they just can't put teams away. This is a hard loss to swallow.

He keeps putting Pietrus in and he keeps shooting 3's and missing them badly. He must be the dumbest player in the nba to realize that when your not making them, quit shooting them and drive to the basket. He should not be allowed on the floor unless he is has a broom and a mop. Carter is washed up and that's all there is to say about that. But for Stan to leave Pietrus in, it's all on the coach. The magic will not win the championship because they just can't put teams away. This is a hard loss to swallow.

It wouldn't have hurt to try though, what's the worst that could have happened? he already scored 40+ points.

I would have at least tried it. maybe he could have slowed him down a bit. w/e.

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

It wouldn't have hurt to try though, what's the worst that could have happened? he already scored 40+ points.

I would have at least tried it.

Hey! I'm a 6'1 white guy with a bum ankle. I should've been put in the game to guard West.

I mean, it couldn't hurt to try, right?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by VCMagic15:

Brandon Bass could have stopped West... but Nope.

Oh for ****'s sake.

Brandon Bass is an awful defender. I wish you people would realize that. Just awful.

I hope you are just being sarcastic. As I remember Brandon Bass played very very good defense against West last game we played them. The thing is Stan is so dumb and just couldn't see that. 40 points!! WOW!!

Big props to Gray though he silenced Dwight in the second half. I wish stan can see that Dwight is playing tired and put in Gortat.

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiC:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by VCMagic15:

Brandon Bass could have stopped West... but Nope.

Oh for ****'s sake.

Brandon Bass is an awful defender. I wish you people would realize that. Just awful.

I hope you are just being sarcastic. As I remember Brandon Bass played very very good defense against West last game we played them. The thing is Stan is so dumb and just couldn't see that. 40 points!! WOW!!

Big props to Gray though he silenced Dwight in the second half. I wish stan can see that Dwight is playing tired and put in Gortat.

West was on his way to a career night last game too. The adjustment was putting Howard on him. This game it was not so easy because the Hornets put in a wooly mammoth elephant at center.

we lost because we don't hit shots. Lewis and Carter killed us with the missed shots. We also went down low when the jump shots were not falling and nothing was falling for Dwight so we lost. We can't adjust to David West. We are not going to not play Lewis at all because he can not guard him. We have enough fire power to score 130 points in a game, but when Carter and Lewis don't hit shots then they bring nothing to this team.