Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Rockets vs. Magic Wednesday 2/24/10 8:30 PM - EST

quote:
Originally posted by livebythe3:

budinger is a magic killer as of late

Hes a rookie and this is the first time hes played against the magic in the regular season, pre-season numbers mean jack....

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

I was in the chatroom during the mavs game and people were making fun of you guys commentating on every play. someone says it makes u look like not having a life. OMG OMG Carter with the 3. To dwight Howard for the monster jam. OMG OMG OMG. AND REDICK WITH AND 1. See how stupid you sound!

You were in a chat room making fun of people commenting in a game thread. Cool...[/quote. Ya it's amazing I have a night off I have no tattoos to do so I come home to watch the game and talk in the game thread and I have no life. Good to know well who ever has a problem with come can kiss my azz! Go magic!!!!

quote:

I was in the chatroom during the mavs game and people were making fun of you guys commentating on every play. someone says it makes u look like not having a life. OMG OMG Carter with the 3. To dwight Howard for the monster jam. OMG OMG OMG. AND REDICK WITH AND 1. See how stupid you sound!

OMG !!!! Ryan and 1 !!

quote:
Originally posted by PSPUMD:

quote:

OMG !!!! Ryan and 1 !!

+1