Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

Pietrus went from hero to zero in fans eyes pretty quick

It should be Van Gundy that gets him back into form. He just has no confidence atm. when he has confidence he hits great shots! remember last year when he beat Mavs with his crazy 3's.

I think Gundy should insert him into starting lineup to try and get him going again... It doesnt do him good when He is on the court with: Williams, Reddick, Anderson, and Gortat. Just means he is forcing shots. Needs to be on with Lewis, Carter and Nelson more often.

He said he wanted to make the all defense team so why not use all his energy to play D and just stay on that end of the court when we go on offense. That way he can stop any fast break. smile_pulpfiction.gif

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

It should be Van Gundy that gets him back into form. He just has no confidence atm. when he has confidence he hits great shots! remember last year when he beat Mavs with his crazy 3's.

I think Gundy should insert him into starting lineup to try and get him going again... It doesnt do him good when He is on the court with: Williams, Reddick, Anderson, and Gortat. Just means he is forcing shots. Needs to be on with Lewis, Carter and Nelson more often.

for whom then...

peaches had his chance and blew it matt barnes is playing way better basketball than peaches.

all year peaches has said he wants to come off the bench and he is still sinking up like he was starting.

and you say stan is a bad coach.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

Did todays game count as a breakout game? lol well its been one of his best games in awhile

i'll take the credit lol

Doubt it. I love peaches, but more than likely, he will continue his chucking strategy come next game.

Only difference is, his play during big games is usually phenomenal, so I don't mind it icon_smile.gif