Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

Pietrus went from hero to zero in fans eyes pretty quick

Because typical fans don't appreciate defense they can't touch and feel...

And Pietrus has quit attacking the basket.

Trust, if the Magic are going to be any kind of factor again in the playoffs, they aren't going anywhere without Pietrus. His isolation D on elite scorers is required in the playoffs.

Pietrus entered last years playoffs strickly as Hedo's backup and was soon THE 6th man outscoring Clevelands entire bench.

I noticed that even his shot has changed from lasts years'. He always takes off balanced shots now when last year he would actually square up to shoot

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

I noticed that even his shot has changed from lasts years'. He always takes off balanced shots now when last year he would actually square up to shoot

I think it's because defenders are now guarding him better; however, that makes no difference to peaches, he wants to shoot it anyways!

Even if it means fading away or doing a vince-carter one legged three.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

I think it's because defenders are now guarding him better; however, that makes no difference to peaches, he wants to shoot it anyways!

Even if it means fading away or doing a vince-carter one legged three.

he needs to get his dribble penetration game going and in a hurry

quote:

he needs to get his dribble penetration game going and in a hurry

Actually, I like the shot where he fakes dribbling in, and takes a fade away shot (NOT a 3-pointer).

I slap my face everytime he tries this, but most of them go in, and then I smileeeeeeee.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

Pietrus gonna have a break-out game tomorrow.

Book it.

Maybe, that's because he was probably totally embarrassed from having LeBrick shoot it in his eye about 3-4 times at the end of the game.

Pietrus has to have the shots he likes on the offensive end, or else he won't be producing on the defensive end... sometimes players aren't happy only playing on one side of the court, and if missing contested 3s during the regular season in order to keep playing that stellar D he plays, it's whatever. During the playoffs, obviously, he'll have to suck it up and know what's best for the team. If he's making them, good. If not, get back to the defense and earn some transition buckets with a stop/go home.

we hate him because hes playing completely different!!!!!

SVG needs to lay down the law with this guy

-someone else must touch the ball before he shoots

-the only 3's he's allowed to take are the wide open corner 3's

if he disobeys, hes benched for the game

I actually like peaches, he was huge for us in the playoffs last year. Yes he hasn't been himself lately but hey Carter wasn't himself also.

You guys like to ***** a lot when a player isn't playing well, bunch of cry babies

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

I actually like peaches, he was huge for us in the playoffs last year. Yes he hasn't been himself lately but hey Carter wasn't himself also.

You guys like to ***** a lot when a player isn't playing well, bunch of cry babies

He's been doing this all season.

However, I think that he did the same **** last season too.