Sign in to follow this  
livebythe3

heres the video everyone wanted: Lebron James crying after missing the shot

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

I wouldn't shake hands either if I put numbers up that hadn't been put up in almost 40 years, and we still lost.

That's a sign to his teammates that he's not happy with how they played. Not being a poor sport.

It's okay when Daddy hits Mommy because it teaches sister not to talk back

quote:
Originally posted by cavfanatic00:

It's great that your lives revolve around what happens with the cavs. How do you think Dwight looks like every time he doesn't get a foul call.

You've posted on the Magic message board 53 times since February 17 but OUR lives revolve around what happens with the Cavs.

Priceless.

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

I'm still trying to find the bullet or the gun that shot LeBron in this pic

LeBron-James-Likes-To-Flop-723325.jpg

ahahaha... $$$ shot

It is the Wizards, you know

Here's an observation for Cavs fans...

Notice how most Magic fans don't complain at all about Kobe or even how the Lakers beat us in the finals? Well, that's because we respect them as players and as a team. Kobe has great sportsmanship and deserves all the superstar credit that he gets.

Now notice how most Magic fans talk about the Cavs and Lebron? Lebron has absolutely terrible sportsmanship so we don't respect him or his team.

Actually, since the Lakers beat us in the finals, we should probably complain about them more. But we don't - and it's simply because the Cavs have horrible sportsmanship which all begins with Lebron.

quote:
Originally posted by swarlesbarkley:

Here's an observation for Cavs fans...

Notice how most Magic fans don't complain at all about Kobe or even how the Lakers beat us in the finals? Well, that's because we respect them as players and as a team. Kobe has great sportsmanship and deserves all the superstar credit that he gets.

Now notice how most Magic fans talk about the Cavs and Lebron? Lebron has absolutely terrible sportsmanship so we don't respect him or his team.

Actually, since the Lakers beat us in the finals, we should probably complain about them more. But we don't - and it's simply because the Cavs have horrible sportsmanship which all begins with Lebron.

Couldn't have said it any better myself +1

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

I wouldn't shake hands either if I put numbers up that hadn't been put up in almost 40 years, and we still lost.

That's a sign to his teammates that he's not happy with how they played. Not being a poor sport.

It's okay when Daddy hits Mommy because it teaches sister not to talk back

it just goes to show how classless cleveland are from their star to thier bandwagon.

if your annoyed at your team mates for not showing up you rip them a new one in the locker room.