Sign in to follow this  
livebythe3

heres the video everyone wanted: Lebron James crying after missing the shot

I wouldn't shake hands either if I put numbers up that hadn't been put up in almost 40 years, and we still lost.

That's a sign to his teammates that he's not happy with how they played. Not being a poor sport.

Even Shaq tried to give him a high five to ease the hurt, but he had his LeCry face on and stormed right past him.

Dance and act all goofy and disrespect your oponents when you're winning, but escape in hurry when you lose.

Not cool, Bron. Not cool at all.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

I wouldn't shake hands either if I put numbers up that hadn't been put up in almost 40 years, and we still lost.

That's a sign to his teammates that he's not happy with how they played. Not being a poor sport.

So you're saying that... even though LeBron plays a near perfect game, that his teammates can suck it up so bad that they lose?

So it's all just... LeBron?

That is not a team.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

Well, it looks like Lebron is a bit bi-polar with his teammates, then.

How can he be dancing on the sidelines with them when they're winning one game... then crying about them when they're losing the next game?

He's a ******. Please admit it.

If he's so arrogant to dance in front of other teams when he's beating them - he should be able to suck it up and congratulate them when they beat him.

Until then he's a complete and utter ******.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

So you're saying that... even though LeBron plays a near perfect game, that his teammates can suck it up so bad that they lose?

So it's all just... LeBron?

That is not a team.

It's not a team when someone is disappointed in the way the team plays? Face it, you guys know as well as I do, LeBron is the coach of that team, no matter what people say about Mike Brown. They play the game for LeBron, and that's a fact. They know they are supposed to play better. I mean, would you rather someone walks off without saying a word, or tear into his teammates on national television?

Obviously he made his mistakes too, but if I put up 43 13 and 15 in a loss, I'd be pretty upset about it.

quote:
Originally posted by DustinMyselfOff:

Wow. I really feel like he has serious issues all of a sudden.

Like the game I watched a few weeks ago when one of the assistant coaches had some special finger nail clippers for him so he could clip his finger nails during a timeout in crunch time? I just thought that was weird. Really, who can't wait until the game is over to clip their finger nails.

Still an amazing player though, and can you blame a guy who appeared on the cover of SI as a junior in high school, had his high school games all over ESPN and even got star treatment from Kobe and others while he was in high school for thinking that his doo doo doesn't stink?

Just sayin I could see why he might be a little sissy.

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

Like the game I watched a few weeks ago when one of the assistant coaches had some special finger nail clippers for him so he could clip his finger nails during a timeout in crunch time? I just thought that was weird. Really, who can't wait until the game is over to clip their finger nails.

Mike Bibby.