Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Free Agent Wish List

Here's a non-gay analysis.

Duhon has been horrid this year.

We can get comparable players to DJ Mbenga for half the price.

Your trade is laughably ridiculous, and sees us ripping off two teams at once.

And Robin Lopez will never be good. He might be "decent".

Thanks for the non gay analysis.

I havent watched Duhon this year but I am just thinking of a player who might average 6-10 min a game (if that) playing behind Jameer and Williams.

Who do you think is a back up Center we could get? The reason I went after R. Lopez is because Dwight is obviously the key piece to the entire team, but we want someone who doesnt mind being a backup and not someone who cries about getting minutes like the Polish Hammer does. Even though Gortat is good, we need someone who doesnt mind backing up an all star. And the thing with Rudy Gay was just an excuse to dump of Lewis' contract while getting a very good SF in return.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

Thanks for the non gay analysis.

I havent watched Duhon this year but I am just thinking of a player who might average 6-10 min a game (if that) playing behind Jameer and Williams.

Who do you think is a back up Center we could get? The reason I went after R. Lopez is because Dwight is obviously the key piece to the entire team, but we want someone who doesnt mind being a backup and not someone who cries about getting minutes like the Polish Hammer does. Even though Gortat is good, we need someone who doesnt mind backing up an all star. And the thing with Rudy Gay was just an excuse to dump of Lewis' contract while getting a very good SF in return.

I'm sure another team will eager to take on Lewis' contract!

Phoenix wants to cut payroll so taking on Shard's contract is going to be a no for them.

Unless someone blows Memphis away I see them matching any reasonable offer for Rudy Gay.

Amare is probably going to pick up his option for next season and I do not see him and Dwight being able to play with one another.

I will however assume you do not have AIDS so I apologize for the guy who implied that earlier.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

Like Who? and for who in return? I'm pretty sure not many teams would want to take on his contract, but he is a good player and so teams would probably want him.

I am pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

My take on this: D-Wade or bust!

I was watching ESPN first-take yesterday and they had all their NBA analyst on (JA Adande, Scoop Jackson, and Jalen Rose) and they were all guessing that Miami keeps DWade and adds Amare, Cleveland keeps Lebron and Chicago will add Bosh. They said that Chicago would go after Wade really hard since he is from that area.

If that is the case, then who do the Magic need? if anyone, to make their team a step or two ahead of everyone in the East.

well to be honest the name at the very top of my wish list (and others here) would be the prize signing of .................................

wait for it.................

it's comming...................

ah here we go i found it...

Larry O,Brien

NBA%20trophy.jpg

so here esentially is another trade thread, yet this one doesn't get closed or moved. why does this board have sooo much inconsistancy? Just curious. Personally i don't care what gets posted, just wondering why some things get closed and moved while others don't? And did those guys that posted all those fake trades get banned???

It's more of a free agent thread than anything. It just so happens that Lewis' contract was mentioned (by me originally) and that we should consider trading him.

I'm new to this site (by 1 day) and so I dont know what the rules are, I just posted something to see what people's reactions would be.

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

so here esentially is another trade thread, yet this one doesn't get closed or moved. why does this board have sooo much inconsistancy? Just curious. Personally i don't care what gets posted, just wondering why some things get closed and moved while others don't? And did those guys that posted all those fake trades get banned???

Because there are different mods closing different threads and these mods are not on 24/7.