Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Ha-Ha, Ice-O on Jamison & Cavs "Doesn't Scare Me"!(link)

He is just using those other teams to extract every dollar possible out of Cleveland.

There is no way he will not go back. I do say if they win the Finals he kind of deserves to be a part of it.

He overcame those foot injuries and has been a pretty good center for them for a long time now.

Plus he is Lebron's commercial. Once you are in the circle of trust you are in for life.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

teams can try all they want, but Z is going back to Cle. He's been there for a million yrs and his family is there, why WOULDN'T he go back?

and oh yea, they probably have the best chance of making it to the Finals out of any of the teams out there right this minute...

well it would be only for a few weeks, so I don't see that as a big deal.

balljunkie thanks for the tidbit about Atlanta. I have to believe that the hawks will be super aggressive in pursuing Big Z. They need a real center, not a PF playing as one. Also, their superstar Joe Johnson has not given any positive [or negative] indication that he will stay, this could be the deal that breaks his neutral stance.

I can only pray [and so should you guys} that some owner out there is crazy enough to give him whatever he wants. Send him to the Lakers for crying out loud!

just got this on my rotowire

quote:
Zydrunas Ilgauskas has spoken publicly for the first time since Wednesday's trade from the Cavaliers to the Wizards.

"Right now I'm a Wizard,'' he said. "I think eventually they'll let me go, but that's just my guess. They haven't told me anything yet. First I've got to go to Washington, and hopefully after a couple of days they'll let me go home."

Ilgauskas found it hard to watch Cleveland play the Nuggets on television from home on Thursday evening.

"This is my team,'' he said. "I'm going to be mad, but not so mad that I wouldn't come back. I understand it's a business. This is my home. No matter what happens in the future, that will never change.''

Ilgauskas was assigned No. 17 with Washington since No. 11 is retired in honor of Elvin Hayes

My Insider account lists these teams as possible spots for "Z"...

quote:

New homes for Z

Cleveland. He'd have to wait 30 days, but the Cavs would like him back and he'd have a solid chance at a title.

Atlanta. Z can provide some bench depth for the Hawks.

Dallas. They picked up Brendan Haywood before the deadline, but Z can bring in even more help up front.

Denver. They were in the market for a big man at the deadline.

John Hollinger chimed in with this...

quote:

John Hollinger

Bringing back Z will cost Cavs

"Adding Telfair will cost an additional $2.5 million in luxury-tax payments this season, and "if" and when the Cavs re-sign Ilgauskas, that will tack on additional tax."

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors

I wonder if Z will end up playing atleast one game as a Wizard. Like when we traded Foyle to Memphis last year at the deadline, he ended up playing one game with the Grizzlies before being bought out and returning to Orlando.

You all realize that Jamison has shot at about a 25% clip over the PAST MONTH?!!? Go check out his game logs. He's had more than a few of these 2 for 17, 2 for 14, 3 for 13 type of nights lately! You might get fooled if you come from out of town. But I'm down by law and I'm from the dogg pound. smile_banned.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Throw Up:

You all realize that Jamison has shot at about a 25% clip over the PAST MONTH?!!? Go check out his game logs. He's had more than a few of these 2 for 17, 2 for 14, 3 for 13 type of nights lately! You might get fooled if you come from out of town. But I'm down by law and I'm from the dog pound. smile_banned.gif

Don't forget 0-12 last night.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by Throw Up:

You all realize that Jamison has shot at about a 25% clip over the PAST MONTH?!!? Go check out his game logs. He's had more than a few of these 2 for 17, 2 for 14, 3 for 13 type of nights lately! You might get fooled if you come from out of town. But I'm down by law and I'm from the dog pound. smile_banned.gif

Don't forget 0-12 last night.

Yeah we might not be the only one who went out a purchased a lemon this year.